Veolia Employee Review

productive and fun place to work
Pharma Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 March 2015
Carry on daily task, mainly based on hands-on laboratory experiments. liked the flexibility of the schedule. I have learnt to perform a lot of lab equipment, developed excellent laboratory skills; the management was excellent, guild through each task, made sure that I understand each part of the task, so helpful. the co-workers are amazing, could ask them any difficulties that I am facing, or anything that I didn't understand. everything went so well that I am hardly can find any part of my job that been so hard. I enjoyed the lab atmosphere, everyone are doing something interesting.

Other Veolia Employee Reviews

Productive and Fun
Internal Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 January 2015
Good place to work. Gained alot of experiece and have grown alot as a person since I started workking here but I am looking to broaden my experience.
Veolia Ireland
Utilities Engineering Shift Lead. (Current Employee) –  Dublin,11 March 2014
VEIS Ireland is a subsidary of Veolia Group. Set up to run contracts on Pharma sites in Ireland.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veolia. Our community is ready to answer.

Veolia Reviews by Location