Veolia Employee Review

Productive, busy Recycling Plant
Driver / Operator (Former Employee) –  Dublin24 August 2013
Hours were enjoyable, early start,early finish.
Typical day included 30 to 35 calls per day which consisted of collecting cardboard and plastic for recycling.
Management was poor due to lack of interest in day to day business.
Co-operated well with co-workers.
Learned how the skill of operating hydrolics on lorries.

Other Veolia Employee Reviews

productive and fun place to work
Pharma Lab Technician (Current Employee) –  Dublin9 March 2015
Carry on daily task, mainly based on hands-on laboratory experiments. liked the flexibility of the schedule. I have learnt to perform a lot of lab equipment, developed excellent laboratory skills; the management was excellent, guild through each task, made sure that I understand each part of the task, so helpful. the co-workers are amazing, could ask them any difficulties that I am facing, or anything that I didn't understand. everything went so well that I am hardly can find any part of my job that been so hard. I enjoyed the lab atmosphere, everyone are doing something interesting.
Productive and Fun
Internal Marketing and Communications Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin6 January 2015
Good place to work. Gained alot of experiece and have grown alot as a person since I started workking here but I am looking to broaden my experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Veolia. Our community is ready to answer.

Veolia Reviews by Location