VERO MODA

VERO MODA Employee Reviews in Tallaght, County Dublin

Tallaght, County Dublin1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
A typical day at Bestseller retail consists of checking the e-mail for any immediate changes that needed to be made within the shop that day. Then the housekeeping of the store would take place and tasks for cleaning assigned to each member of staff. The plan of action for the day was drawn up and targets were assigned to elements of the store including customer quotas and basket targets. Deliverys arrived daily and were processed according to company policy. Standard procedures for daily events were carried out according to policy set by the company or instore management.

I learned alot from bestsetter retail incuding how to be business minded and to take advantage of advertising, marketing and mechandising. I also learned the influence that great customer service has on sales.

Bestsetter retail had a frequent turnover of staff throughout it's large number of stores across Ireland however I have never had any trouble with a co-worker and have gained some life-long friends from working for the company.

The hardest part of my job was to organise stocktake within the store this involved a lot of organisation between management and staff and required great comminucation between shift changes to insure a smooth and accurate stocktake.

The most enjoyable part of my job was motivating the staff, I frequently played games that were sales orientated and strongly believe that a fun working atmosphere can encourage staff to preform at their best which in turn encouages me to do the best for the team.
Pros
50% discount off clothes
Cons
working lates nights