VERO MODA

VERO MODA Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Supervisor2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
i spend my work day divided between the floor and the back office, everyday day is different between making sales, taking in and merchandising deliveries, managing stock rotation and delegating transfers. the easiest part of my job is sales work, and i find the key technique is subtlety. i love conversing with customers and the best part of my day is knowing i have made a repeat customer who will look for me again and is leaving loving an outfit i have helped create.

During my time with the company i have learned and grown up a lot. the company has given me a drive and something to be motivated about in my day to day. it has taught me a lot about responsibility as each member within our team has their own weight to carry. i feel as though i have literally grown up within Vero Moda as i began employment there six months after finishing school. during my time i have learned to prioritize, as a 7:12 bus does not allow for a social life the night before.

while i have been a key member of the team for the last three years, i have been denied multiple opportunities to progress which i feel is unfair as more often then not as i am the most suitable candidate and often end up training in my superiors from scratch. for this reason i am looking to leave the company as there are no progression opportunities for me there. while i have been working with my current manger for the duration of my career, i feel personal slights on management's behalf are the reasons i am unable to progress.
Pros
half price stock.
Cons
rotas manipulated unfairly.
Just generally great to work for, very understanding Management, flexibility was great too, work life balance was good, always understanding to anything that you needed todo in your private life and of you needed time off! Great company
Ask a question about working or interviewing at VERO MODA. Our community is ready to answer.
VERO MODA Reviews by Location