VERO MODA
VERO MODA Employee Review

Fun workplace

28 April 2017
i found that the staff were very friendly and easy to get along with. plenty to do and keep busy with. excellent for those interested in fashion and retail without the store being too busy.
30 January 2018
For my short time working here covering for a lady on maternity leave with another girl, I did enjoy working here. Change of Variety and style of clothes was not very consistent.
Pros
Discount on clothes and other shops in Shopping Centre.
17 June 2014
Same role
I have met some of the nicest co-workers while working there. It was a good experience
10 March 2020
By far the worst company I have ever worked for. Was the top seller in their store and never got any recognition or pay rise in the 5 years I worked with them.I learned a lot working there and gained excellent customer service skills, but was treated horribly. I did work way above my pay grade, from visual merchandising to filing reports and supervising, yet was overlooked for any supervisor role that became available even though I expressed my interest in the position. No real chance of career advancement. Worked on minimum wage the whole 5 years, barely got by on it, couldn't pay rent with it. Management were all over the place, only had one nice manager there. The rest were awful and showed no empathy. Was once told to wear make up by an area manager working there at the time. Health and safety was also non existent and was expected to climb old, unstable ladders to get clothes from stock room, and the fire exit was always blocked with boxes from deliveries. Would not recommend working for.
Pros
gain experience in customer service
Cons
Lots of work for small pay