viagogo

viagogo Employee Reviews

High pressure from the management A ridiculously amount of work in a short period You have to deal with high volume of productivity plus quality Management is not helpful, only one or two are. Work is to fob customers off, not to help them.
Pros
staff is great
Cons
stressful calls as customers are being deceived
Horribly disorganized place, constant abuse on the floor by managers/TLs, unreasonable targets, they wont let you take holidays when you want...very depressive place. Several employees quit due to burnout. Not to mention the abuse over the phone from customers.
Pros
Office building is new
Cons
The whole thing
Work hard and get rewarded. Enjoyed the work. Fun place. Calls and emails with customers. Good vibe in office. Would recommend. And fun mostly hard work too.
No good. Control freak. Less human rights. Poor management. Fraudulent to customers. People may not go to toilet if you have problems, hold it. Thieves at work place. People don't behave.
Horrible management; inaccessible, self-righteous, and self-entitled team leaders; poor team communication; stupid, senseless, and useless rules; unfair pay; high stress; high pressure; and absolutely no ethics from the core of the business itself to the treatment to customers to the way they treat workers. If you are a masochist who is looking to feel undervalued, unappreciated, humiliated, overworked and underpaid, this is the place for you. Otherwise, stay away. And don't become a viagogo customer, either. This company should be closed down for good due to the lack ethics of the business itself.
If you doing your job right, lots of chances. Working Abroad possibility. Free Drinks, Lunches or Breakfast every no and then. Very nice people working there.
I was employed as a recruitment administrator in Limerick for 5 weeks. From my first day I was made to feel extremely welcome by my team and felt I could ask any question big or small. While there was no major learning curve in the actual work I carried out in this job apart from in small areas, I did learn the importance of being surrounded by pleasant and patient colleagues and how this contributed to my overall enjoyment of working was reinforced in viagogo. While my contract here has been short, it has been extremely enjoyable. Of all the supervisors I have had in my years of employment, my team leader in viagogo was the most understanding and accommodating I have encountered, and also the friendliest. I felt appreciated in my role at all times and this is vital for the encouragement and overall happiness of people at work. If I had to pick the most difficult part of the job, I would probably say I found 9-6pm each day long at times. I have had to leave this contract early as I have been offered a more long term employment that I couldn't turn down. However I am so disappointed to have to leave such a lovely team of people.
Pros
Work Environment
Cons
Long Hours
DO NOT WORK FOR VIAGOGO THEY ARE A COMPLETE SCAM BOTH TO THE CUSTOMERS AND TO THE EMPLOYEES. Quite literally the worst place i've ever worked, full of racist discriminatory senior staff that "manage" with complete and utter ignorance.
Pros
Cons
Too many to start listing
Really nice environment, colleagues are great and helpful. Management are very approachable, I've never felt that I cannot approach them or ask a question from my team leader to higher management.If you need more training/support you get it. Hard work is expected - like any company paying you to do your job. Hard work is rewarded with opportunities to apply for internal promotions and the Work Abroad Scheme, have some friends in Taipei and Texas working - I don't know anywhere else where you'd get this opportunity it's very cool! Team leads meet with you monthly and they support you in developing. Company drinks where everyone hangs out and socialises - everyone gets on well together, you'd never be on your own for lunch etc
Pros
Travel opportunities, career growth, great team, great support from TL's, inclusive company and environment, great location, great salary
Cons
Few extra benefits would be nice to see coming in as the company grows
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at viagogo?
busy environment and not easy hours working with all kind of agents and customers from many countries around the world. hard and difficult time table and hours and shifts, not and easy time table for people with a family company tried to bring the different cultures together and tries to mark every holiday for all workers to be able to celebrate
I am currently working for viagogo as SellerSupport. Love my job its fun environment with get it done attitude. Everyone are very helpful from agents to managers all you got to do is ask. Everyone in the company starts at the same level and gets fair opportunity to progress to different departments and even to management level. As the business has customer all over the world its the most multicultural office I have ever worked in with people from everywhere in the world. viagogo has the travel for work program where you can apply and get an opportunity to travel for work to Asia, Africa, Europe and America.
Pros
Free health Insurance, Monthly drinks for all the office
Cons
Needs subsidized canteen
Honestly don't waste your time. The job itself is draining and unrewarding. High productivity is not recognised or praised. There is no opportunity to advance in the company (unless you consider working in a different department where you earn the same money and have similar working hours a promotion.)
Pros
Everyone was kind to one another
Cons
Management is a joke. Team leaders are exhausted.
It seems like the company is still structuring its processes what causes some problems with communication, management procedures and bonuses. However, they offer training and there is always someone close to help you with simple and complicated cases. It has a very relaxed atmosphere and work/life balance is something achievable, since you are required to work only two Saturdays per month (that turn into days off). Also, it is possible to progress within the company. Sometimes promotions are offered with less then 6 month of work. All lead positions are occupied by ex agents from the floor.
Pros
Good training, relaxed environment, free coffee and opportunity to grow.
Cons
Managing procedures not well structured.
Easy job, relaxed environment to work in, everyone is happy to help one another, once you have a good work ethic and you're not lazy and don't take the fast route out of your tasks then you'll get on grand. Team leaders need to work together more as their information conflicts against one another but once you know what you're doing you'll be grand. Good wages, good opportunity to save, not enough benefits and no matter how productive you are there are no bonuses which is the only major downside as most previous employments had bonuses which is rewarding. Overall you make the experience your own depending on your personality and work ethic. If I left the job I wouldn't mind going back, don't let other people's reviews put you off.
Pros
Nice environment, nice canteen, great variety f staff, everyone is friendly and helpful
Cons
no bonuses, conflicting info with Team leaders
The job itself is not bad, but the company's management is awful. HR department never answers to you, your team leader never answers to you. They basically do not care about you, you are one of the many workers that will work there, and you are not worthy anything. No benefits, no chances to raise the salary, no productivity bonus.
Un dia típico en Viagogo: Llegaba entre 15 minutos y 30 minutos antes para organizar mi jornada laboral, clasificando los asuntos de más a menos relevancia. Era el punto de contacto de los vendedores VIP y les gestionaba sus gestiones.
Pros
Facilidad para ser promocionado
Cons
No tengo
It is a friendly environment. I have mad a lot of friends here. Management needs to be improved. Over all i enjoy working here. Unfortunately my contract has come to an end.
Awful management. Destroying peoples lives. No class. do not work here. you will leave here feeling like a new woman/man. not long till the company is shut down
Horrible. My life in there was horrible. Unfriendly and unhelpful team leaders and management. All they do is lie and scam people out of their money. The policies are completely flawed and they have no procedures in place to actually help customers, I was told on numerous occasions to deal with it and hope they go away. There's a lot of flaws with their terms and conditions on the website so honestly, anyone looking for a refund, keep fighting, they give in eventually.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
Horrible management. Lying scheming company. Ridiculously stressful
Incompetent management. Awful company culture... It is better saying that there is no culture at all. Human Resources incompetent and not willing to help you. Scarse respect for the employees. The hardest part of the work is the kind of work that you will do ( you will not receive any support fro the teamleaders and manager and you will not receive a sufficient training). But there are free snacks and coffes! they will be sweet interludes in your descent to abyssum. Please, stay away from this company.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
manegement
it's a disaster that no stars rating is offered as that would best describe the situation people throw themselves in there, One learns nothing positive and there is no enjoyable part of it at all
Pros
table tennis
Cons
it should be closed down and the people in charge held accountable of mismanagement
  1. Employee reviews