Vision Express Employee Reviews

Great environment
Optical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cork16 May 2018
Great place to work, really good group of people, very well run. Probably not the best job to apply for without optical experience as there's a lot to learn & that can be tough.
Pros
Management, job progression, work environment
Cons
Salary could be better, standard retail wage
Great Company to work for
Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Patrick St Cork16 August 2017
Great company in terms of progression, staff relationships with upper & middle management but the salaries for non professionals are poor.

There was a bad patch a few years ago with a number of staff feeling under valued & also being let go, as a company, this has all been addressed & are now very involved with their staff.

The down side to this is a lot of experienced staff had left, leaving the store to start from scratch. It has since recovered completely & is thriving.

The level of help & communication from upper management is second to none & opportunities for progression are there in droves
Pros
Progression Secuirity Staff Management
Cons
Salaries
Nice Environment and Friendly Staff
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Athlone2 November 2012
Since starting this job I have a lot more confidence in myself when selling a product and dealing with customers. I also have a new set of skills with doing pre tests on customers and when fixing the glasses. The staff are so friendly and helpful and I immediatly felt part of the team when I started