Vodafone
Vodafone Employee Review

Great place to work and develop, very good environment

9 July 2019
Great working culture and environment. The company has some great individuals who contribute greatly to delivering on targets and team goals. I think it is a brilliant place to work as it is but it has the potential to be so much greater if key members are given recognition and reward for their efforts.In terms of progression it offers a good working platform to build and develop sales skills however opportunities for promotion can be limited.Staff turnover can be high as well as restructuring being a regular occurrence, I think more internal promotion would solve a lot of this as oppose to hiring senior managers from outside of the organisation as most have limited knowledge on day to day requirements and internal procedures. The long serving internal figures within are testament to the foundations of the hub and how well it has done, they offer a great deal of knowledge and ability to assist anyone looking to grow their skill set and grow into new roles and responsibilities.
Pros
Work life and Culture are both excellent.Has some very good sales individuals.
Cons
Opportunities to progress can be limited and re-organisation is a regular occurance.
15 August 2017
Same role
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) - Carrickmines, County Dublin
I was based with Vodafone Global Enterprise in the Carrickmines office South Dublin.

A very modern office with a productive work culture, enthusiastic colleagues and regular training, onsite workshops etc.
Pros
Positive work culture, Smartphone, Worklaptop
Cons
Very Fast paced environment, things change regularly.
7 November 2012
Same role
Business care executive (Current Employee) - Dundalk
a typical day at work involves taken calls from business customers resolving querys and issues of all nature
following call flows dealing with querys using billing systems backend systems ,credit check systems ,online systems, connection systems, retail systems. also i have learned to deal with querys of all nature from payg to corporate customers bill pay customers sme and soho customers landline and broadband customers i have also worked on retail support which supports store querys and issues.

i have learned everything from products and services to systems to customers needs and call flows. how to deal with irrate callers and be able to turn an irrate caller from a dictractor to a vodafone promoter. i have worked in vodafone for 6 & 1/2 years and expericed working in all departments and have learned all the products and services across the company which has resulted in myself been the customers first and last call of contact as i can resolve all querys which customers seem to like very much.

the management of vodafone is great very helpful and experienced

vodafone is a very team orientated enviroment and my co-workers are great and very helpful.

the most enjoyable part of my job is resolving a customers query especially when a customer is stressed or irrate or has a big issue or query which results in a great customer experience and they leave the call feeling like they dealt with someone who cared and who dealt with them in a very professional and productive manner.

there is not realy a hard part to my job not if you follow the call flow and the procedures and have the
 - more...
Pros
great place to work
27 August 2019
Same location
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
This company never stood still from the day I started till the day I finished and they are still at the top of their game. If you wanted to progress in your career there were always opportunities for the taking.
Pros
There were many
Cons
Would have liked more flexi-time