Vodafone

Vodafone Employee Reviews in Dundalk, County Louth

Vodafone was an enjoyable experience. It was here where I learned how to deal with customers over the phone. Friendly staff. I enjoyed my time in Vodafone.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Weekedn work and evening work
Answering inbound calls from customers within a specified timeframe. The enquiries ranged from issues with a customers bill, technical issues with broadband, amending customers package to include add-ons and dealing with any other issues customers may have regarding their accounts. Selling of upgrades and other Company services was also required. The timeframes required by the Company meant that a thorough response to the customers needs were not always given, although it was required by the Company, the targets were unrealistic. Many times customers would ring back with the same issues as the original issue had not be dealt with correctly due to time constraints. The IT systems were not efficient, but dealing with the customers was enjoyable and team members were very supportive of each other.
Pros
Travel to work was only 30 minutes
Cons
Time constraints on calls meant customers didn't receive a fair response
In this employment responsibilities included:• Quality customer service• Complaint management• Up sales & cross sales of Vodafone products• Arrears Support• Customer retention• Call centre staff sales tracking• Sales report compilation• Liaising with Sales Support / IT Services / Retail office network• 60+ calls per day• 95% availability time (internal term for being on a call or available to take a call)
a typical day at work involves taken calls from business customers resolving querys and issues of all naturefollowing call flows dealing with querys using billing systems backend systems ,credit check systems ,online systems, connection systems, retail systems. also i have learned to deal with querys of all nature from payg to corporate customers bill pay customers sme and soho customers landline and broadband customers i have also worked on retail support which supports store querys and issues.i have learned everything from products and services to systems to customers needs and call flows. how to deal with irrate callers and be able to turn an irrate caller from a dictractor to a vodafone promoter. i have worked in vodafone for 6 & 1/2 years and expericed working in all departments and have learned all the products and services across the company which has resulted in myself been the customers first and last call of contact as i can resolve all querys which customers seem to like very much.the management of vodafone is great very helpful and experiencedvodafone is a very team orientated enviroment and my co-workers are great and very helpful.the most enjoyable part of my job is resolving a customers query especially when a customer is stressed or irrate or has a big issue or query which results in a great customer experience and they leave the call feeling like they dealt with someone who cared and who dealt with them in a very professional and productive manner.there is not realy a hard part to my job not if you follow the call flow and the procedures and have the - more...
Pros
great place to work