Vodafone
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Business Development Executive in Dundalk, County Louth

Business Development Executive1 review
Dundalk, County Louth1 review
Found 1 review matching the search
a typical day at work involves taken calls from business customers resolving querys and issues of all nature
following call flows dealing with querys using billing systems backend systems ,credit check systems ,online systems, connection systems, retail systems. also i have learned to deal with querys of all nature from payg to corporate customers bill pay customers sme and soho customers landline and broadband customers i have also worked on retail support which supports store querys and issues.

i have learned everything from products and services to systems to customers needs and call flows. how to deal with irrate callers and be able to turn an irrate caller from a dictractor to a vodafone promoter. i have worked in vodafone for 6 & 1/2 years and expericed working in all departments and have learned all the products and services across the company which has resulted in myself been the customers first and last call of contact as i can resolve all querys which customers seem to like very much.

the management of vodafone is great very helpful and experienced

vodafone is a very team orientated enviroment and my co-workers are great and very helpful.

the most enjoyable part of my job is resolving a customers query especially when a customer is stressed or irrate or has a big issue or query which results in a great customer experience and they leave the call feeling like they dealt with someone who cared and who dealt with them in a very professional and productive manner.

there is not realy a hard part to my job not if you follow the call flow and the procedures and have the
 - more...
Pros
great place to work