Vodafone
Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from Vodafone:

Vodafone Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative in Dundalk, County Louth

Customer Service Representative2 reviews
Dundalk, County Louth2 reviews
Vodafone was an enjoyable experience. It was here where I learned how to deal with customers over the phone. Friendly staff. I enjoyed my time in Vodafone.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Weekedn work and evening work
Answering inbound calls from customers within a specified timeframe. The enquiries ranged from issues with a customers bill, technical issues with broadband, amending customers package to include add-ons and dealing with any other issues customers may have regarding their accounts. Selling of upgrades and other Company services was also required. The timeframes required by the Company meant that a thorough response to the customers needs were not always given, although it was required by the Company, the targets were unrealistic. Many times customers would ring back with the same issues as the original issue had not be dealt with correctly due to time constraints. The IT systems were not efficient, but dealing with the customers was enjoyable and team members were very supportive of each other.
Pros
Travel to work was only 30 minutes
Cons
Time constraints on calls meant customers didn't receive a fair response
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Vodafone?