Vodafone
Vodafone Employee Review

Good environment to work in

3 October 2018
I would meet customers face to face on a daily basis. I learn something new every day in this role as each customer is different. I have good support from my management team behind me and also from our other solution departments to put a bid or solution together.
Pros
i am able to work on my own initiative every day
Cons
some days can be long with administration work.
27 August 2019
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) - Dublin
This company never stood still from the day I started till the day I finished and they are still at the top of their game. If you wanted to progress in your career there were always opportunities for the taking.
Pros
There were many
Cons
Would have liked more flexi-time
22 August 2019
Inside Sales Manager (Current Employee) - Dublin
Great Work Life Balance and always have events and incentives. Given the model, can be hard to get things done with stakeholders etc. Also due to model, salaries are lower
9 July 2019
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) - Dublin
Great working culture and environment. The company has some great individuals who contribute greatly to delivering on targets and team goals. I think it is a brilliant place to work as it is but it has the potential to be so much greater if key members are given recognition and reward for their efforts.In terms of progression it offers a good working platform to build and develop sales skills however opportunities for promotion can be limited.Staff turnover can be high as well as restructuring being a regular occurrence, I think more internal promotion would solve a lot of this as oppose to hiring senior managers from outside of the organisation as most have limited knowledge on day to day requirements and internal procedures. The long serving internal figures within are testament to the foundations of the hub and how well it has done, they offer a great deal of knowledge and ability to assist anyone looking to grow their skill set and grow into new roles and responsibilities.
Pros
Work life and Culture are both excellent.Has some very good sales individuals.
Cons
Opportunities to progress can be limited and re-organisation is a regular occurance.