Questions about Vodafone
- What should you wear to an interview at Vodafone?4 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Vodafone a better place to work?2 people answered
- How are the working hours at Vodafone?2 people answered
- What is the dress code at Vodafone?One person answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Vodafone?One person answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of Vodafone about how to improve it?
- What interview questions do they ask at Vodafone?
See all questions and answers
What people say about working at Vodafone
- Great if your singleThey provided us with decent training but the salary just wasn't good enough for the not so productive weeks ( approx €1200pm) When sales were got and targets were hit it was fantastic between half days, incentives and commission ( approx €2000pm ) ....Residential Field Representative (Former Employee)Ireland - 8 October 2019
- Great training.Training there was in-depth and detailed and was over a month long. It may have been three months. I felt prepared. There was no clear path for advancement in the time I was there however I do know people who stayed on and were promoted.Sales (Former Employee)Dublin - 30 April 2019
Read more Vodafone reviews about Pay & benefits