You should not go for an interview cause the place is horrible place to work and they'll just let you go after 6 months anyways.
Understand the point of view of the company to provide the best customer experience.
Have various work examples of how you faced and over came obstacles to create happy customer experience
Try to remember times that prove you have a skill, like problem solving, and be prepared to tell them how you reacted.
- What is the interview process like at Voxpro?7 people answered
- Does Voxpro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Voxpro do a…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Voxpro?3 people answered
- Does Voxpro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?2 people answered
- What is the Voxpro employee discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Voxpro?2 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Voxpro?One person answered
- Is the training period paid?One person answered
- What is the organisational culture at Voxpro?One person answered
- How did you get your first interview at Voxpro?One person answered