Voxpro Employee Reviews

Excelente Empresa
PMO (Former Employee) –  Cork6 September 2019
O maior aprendizado que obtive em experiência de gestão de projetos
Best Management Ever
Customer support specialist (Current Employee) –  Cork6 September 2019
In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.
It's alright.
Phone CX Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cork12 July 2019
Voxpro is a pretty typical call center. The atmosphere on the floor is excellent, but management can be less than competent, and god help you if you ever have to call in sick.
not a good experience
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Cork28 June 2019
I work in the Bilingual Customer Service dpt, there are few things that I really have to say, management is not really organized, no reliable points of contact, no feedback.
no point in set holidays since they may get approved and the day after they are not.

Bonus are achievable, but for some excuse you don't get them... sometimes is technical... sometimes they don't know... they will get back to you... do they??
they do give you pizza vouchers! unfortunately those don't pay the bills or rent.

Growing in the company is quite impossible unless you know people.

Salary is quite low, plus when they have issue with the system and you can not login, you must take a photos to prove that you were at your desk, but still they take an hour out of salary.

Location is nice, but the public transport are a waste of time, you often end up taking a taxi during public holiday so basically you will work half day for nothing.

Nothing to say about the training, it was useful for my daily tasks.

The most embarrassing thing for a company like this? you must bring you own keyboard, the one they give are so old that keys get stuck while you are typing.

Apply only if you are desperate or first work experience.
Pros
easy task
Cons
everything else
not recommended
Multilingual customer experience specialist (Current Employee) –  Cork6 June 2019
Management and HR are terrible at their job. They always refuse to give your normal days off, you have to insist and insist to have a chance to have them.
You have to take screenshots of your schedule because they often messed it up.
I asked for a simple letter stating my employment status. I had to wait 4 days and the got the starting date wrong, so I have to ask for it again.
if you arrive 10 minutes late they took 1h from your salary, if you have to stay 20 minutes more to assist a customer they won't pay a dime.
Pros
easy job
Cons
management, schedule, location
Avoid unless desperate
Agent (Former Employee) –  Cork29 May 2019
Disorganisation and chaos rule at every level.
Unprofessional team leaders who take micromanaging to its extremes.
Unfair bonus and target structure that promotes cheating.
Pros
The only "Pro" you will find is right after the "Vox" on your badge
Cons
Poor salary, poor benefits, poor work ethics
Nice environment but zero opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork11 May 2019
Overall good experience mostly related to the nice environment. Regarding other aspects, such as the opportunity to grow within the company, or being recognized for your value, forget about it.
It’s a pity that a good organization might have unclear procedures and unfair solutions for its employees. That’s the main reason why people are keep on leaving but they just don’t care. They will have immediately someone else to replace you with.
No valuable benefits, it’s not a long term based job.
Good for very young people.
Pros
Easygoing environment
Cons
All the rest
Great environment, really nice people
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork19 April 2019
Was my first job in Ireland, helped me to meet a lot of really nice people. Fun environment, a lot of events. Job is tough but it's good to have a great team nearby. Pay is not the greatest, but with bonuses was ok. Hours are different, had to work a lot of weekends. All in all, I think it was a good opportunity for me
Okay job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork15 April 2019
Good pay. Long hours. Lovely people to work with. Very cliquey. Okay shift rotation. Monthly pay isn't that bad.

Pros
Pay, work mates

Cons
Long hours, no sick pay, bad absence/late structure
Pros
Subsidised lunch, good pay
Cons
Long hours, no sick pay
Worst place ever
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.
No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.
There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cork21 March 2019
The place is run by incompetent young and inexperienced people. The HR is a disgraced, its a nightmare to book holidays that your entitle to, then they force you to book holidays randomly because you cant overtake them for next year or pay them. The wages are ridiculous you get better pay at McDonalds. The only good thing i can say about Voxpro is the team you work with.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Managment and wages
Very bad company to work for
Stripe Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork12 March 2019
The training that has been provided by this company was very bad. We gain a litle bit of product knowledge. The trainer was constantly talking about personal life instead of product. My expectations were very high when I started working in this company and I didn't get almost anything in return. The management is overcontroling.
The atmosphere is unhealthy. People on the floor are good but management is horrendous because they insist on targets and nothing else matters. Not very people oriented company.
I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
Pros
Cantine
Cons
No Benefits, poor training
voxpro
accoutn executive (Current Employee) –  County Dublin7 March 2019
low salary, lack of communication from the high management
Fun workplace and cozy environment.
Google Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cork22 January 2019
A great company were everyone knows what has to be done and how it has to be done. It is so well organized that new people starts to feel comfortable within 2 weeks as everyone is always ready to help. The salary is fine but the training could be improved. The canteen is not the best around but i'm not sure if this depend on the chef or the management.
Pros
Company constantly try to keep you up with several activities
Cons
Training are poorly organized and the information provided is not useful for the actual job.
The high turn-over says it all
CSE at Voxpro (Former Employee) –  Cork11 January 2019
The high turn-over says it all. Even managers resign.
Irish laws regarding bank holidays are not respected
Bonus system is unfair.Pizzas instead of money. Some teams work with no team leaders for months. Some become leaders based on friendships alone. Some people go to specialized teams based on connections with leaders while the rest of the team have to be recruited based on tests and application first. Some leaders treat people badly, even people who do not respond directly to them.Some people have been forced to resign after being badly treated. They have reported it with no consequence. Some people are rewarded for their bad behaviour as long as they know the right persons to know.
High rate of depression, and even deaths related to work brushed under the carpet. The turn-over is high, so Voxpro always manages to keep a good image.
Company benefits are non-existent. Cork positions are in competition with Voxpro offices in 3rd-world countries: Bucharest, and Manilla. Voxpro have already shut down positions in the US.
Pros
Young people are fun to hang out with
Cons
little pay, responsibilities do not mach the salary, low benefits
Buena experiencia
Airbnb Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  County Cork4 January 2019
Buena experiencia en la que vale la pena en tus inicios en irlanda
You belong at voxpro till you don't
Cs specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork6 December 2018
The management are inexperienced previous agents with no training and from what I have seen company seems to favour this as experienced people are passed over anyone great at their job will leave due to poor treatment. Salary is unrealistic and very few make it past probation also their feedback goals are 90% positive which is impossible. 1 of my starting class of 15 stayed after probation everyone else was fired no understanding for personal issues which they promote. I had 6 absences due to a car accident and sick family membeber was left go.despite have a decent customer return no lateness or abscences besides the above mentioned.

The only pro is the bad treatment does mean team bonding happens fast
Pros
Team
Cons
Bad food. Bad policies
Fun workplace
CX Specialist - Supercell (Former Employee) –  Cork30 October 2018
Good enough place to work. Management bad from my experience, made things up as they went along. Canteen food is usually bad. Met lots of nice people.
Flexible working hours, great benefits depending on tenure, friendly environment, modern bright facilities
Airbnb Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork24 October 2018
Great atmosphere (very friendly), excellent 👍 teams ( mine for sure is), various career opportunities if you work hard. Recently added some bonuses ( health insurance, etc.). Nice facilities. Lots of activités ( parties and social events).
Shift pattern can be a challenge.
Muy buena experiencia
Atencion al cliente (Current Employee) –  County Cork23 October 2018
Una buena experiencia, empresa internacional y multicultural.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.

Voxpro Reviews by Location