Voxpro Employee Reviews

Nice environment but zero opportunity to grow
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork11 May 2019
Overall good experience mostly related to the nice environment. Regarding other aspects, such as the opportunity to grow within the company, or being recognized for your value, forget about it.
It’s a pity that a good organization might have unclear procedures and unfair solutions for its employees. That’s the main reason why people are keep on leaving but they just don’t care. They will have immediately someone else to replace you with.
No valuable benefits, it’s not a long term based job.
Good for very young people.
Pros
Easygoing environment
Cons
All the rest
Okay job.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork15 April 2019
Good pay. Long hours. Lovely people to work with. Very cliquey. Okay shift rotation. Monthly pay isn't that bad.

Pros
Pay, work mates

Cons
Long hours, no sick pay, bad absence/late structure
Pros
Subsidised lunch, good pay
Cons
Long hours, no sick pay
Worst place ever
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.
No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.
There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
Terrible place to work
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Cork21 March 2019
The place is run by incompetent young and inexperienced people. The HR is a disgraced, its a nightmare to book holidays that your entitle to, then they force you to book holidays randomly because you cant overtake them for next year or pay them. The wages are ridiculous you get better pay at McDonalds. The only good thing i can say about Voxpro is the team you work with.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Managment and wages
Very bad company to work for
Stripe Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork12 March 2019
The training that has been provided by this company was very bad. We gain a litle bit of product knowledge. The trainer was constantly talking about personal life instead of product. My expectations were very high when I started working in this company and I didn't get almost anything in return. The management is overcontroling.
The atmosphere is unhealthy. People on the floor are good but management is horrendous because they insist on targets and nothing else matters. Not very people oriented company.
I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
Pros
Cantine
Cons
No Benefits, poor training
voxpro
accoutn executive (Current Employee) –  County Dublin7 March 2019
low salary, lack of communication from the high management
Fun workplace and cozy environment.
Google Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Cork22 January 2019
A great company were everyone knows what has to be done and how it has to be done. It is so well organized that new people starts to feel comfortable within 2 weeks as everyone is always ready to help. The salary is fine but the training could be improved. The canteen is not the best around but i'm not sure if this depend on the chef or the management.
Pros
Company constantly try to keep you up with several activities
Cons
Training are poorly organized and the information provided is not useful for the actual job.
The high turn-over says it all
CSE at Voxpro (Former Employee) –  Cork11 January 2019
The high turn-over says it all. Even managers resign.
Irish laws regarding bank holidays are not respected
Bonus system is unfair.Pizzas instead of money. Some teams work with no team leaders for months. Some become leaders based on friendships alone. Some people go to specialized teams based on connections with leaders while the rest of the team have to be recruited based on tests and application first. Some leaders treat people badly, even people who do not respond directly to them.Some people have been forced to resign after being badly treated. They have reported it with no consequence. Some people are rewarded for their bad behaviour as long as they know the right persons to know.
High rate of depression, and even deaths related to work brushed under the carpet. The turn-over is high, so Voxpro always manages to keep a good image.
Company benefits are non-existent. Cork positions are in competition with Voxpro offices in 3rd-world countries: Bucharest, and Manilla. Voxpro have already shut down positions in the US.
Pros
Young people are fun to hang out with
Cons
little pay, responsibilities do not mach the salary, low benefits
Buena experiencia
Airbnb Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  County Cork4 January 2019
Buena experiencia en la que vale la pena en tus inicios en irlanda
You belong at voxpro till you don't
Cs specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork6 December 2018
The management are inexperienced previous agents with no training and from what I have seen company seems to favour this as experienced people are passed over anyone great at their job will leave due to poor treatment. Salary is unrealistic and very few make it past probation also their feedback goals are 90% positive which is impossible. 1 of my starting class of 15 stayed after probation everyone else was fired no understanding for personal issues which they promote. I had 6 absences due to a car accident and sick family membeber was left go.despite have a decent customer return no lateness or abscences besides the above mentioned.

The only pro is the bad treatment does mean team bonding happens fast
Pros
Team
Cons
Bad food. Bad policies
Fun workplace
CX Specialist - Supercell (Former Employee) –  Cork30 October 2018
Good enough place to work. Management bad from my experience, made things up as they went along. Canteen food is usually bad. Met lots of nice people.
Flexible working hours, great benefits depending on tenure, friendly environment, modern bright facilities
Airbnb Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cork24 October 2018
Great atmosphere (very friendly), excellent 👍 teams ( mine for sure is), various career opportunities if you work hard. Recently added some bonuses ( health insurance, etc.). Nice facilities. Lots of activités ( parties and social events).
Shift pattern can be a challenge.
Muy buena experiencia
Atencion al cliente (Current Employee) –  County Cork23 October 2018
Una buena experiencia, empresa internacional y multicultural.
Good entry level opportunity
Customer Service Expert (Current Employee) –  Cork17 October 2018
Excellent job culture, perfect for entry level positions. What I liked the most was the human interraction and communication with such a multicultural environment. Salary could be better though.
Disappointment and Frustration
HR (Former Employee) –  Dublin8 October 2018
Unfortunately this is a company that tries to live on a image that is not aligned with the reality at all.
They are only worried in "looking cool" on social media but seems to forget how important it is to live up to this image that they try to sell.
Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions,which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.
I want to believe that Voxpro is a company with potential to be good in the future, but they would need to start making drastic changes right now.
Pros
nice canteen
Cons
Poor Management - empty promises - no room for growth - very disorganized company
Wonderfull people to work with, but sad management
Airbnb Russian Market (Former Employee) –  Cork28 September 2018
It is all depends on your Team Leader. We had a great Team of people from all over Europe, but our Team Leaders was rubbish. She wasn't helpful at all. For her targets were more important than people. Had a very stressful experience because of her. Enjoyed the work, and people. They were great. Shame I had to go...
Pros
Great crowed, canteen, Christmas bonuses and Christmas Dinner
Cons
Bad managment
Relaxed job, great start into workforce but plan ahead
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Dublin27 September 2018
Worked at Voxpros Dublin office for 5months

The people are amazing and the workplace relaxed surrounded by a nice open office.

Perks are shallow and pay is okay for the work we did in our contract, same cannot be said for other contracts (Avoid Nest contract at all costs) unless you enjoy subpar pay for abuse.

There is progression internally but waiting for it will be a challenge in the monotony.

Hardest part of the job was finding meaning in work.

Again, plan ahead, do not stay longer than necessary.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Unrewarding job, management
Gezellige collega's en mismanagement
Quality Lead (Former Employee) –  Dublin25 September 2018
Met de collega's onderling is het erg gezellig, de expat cultuur zorgt ervoor dat je snel wordt geaccepteerd. Het manegement laat helaas te wensen over en is alleen gefocussed op cijfertjes in plaats van op mensen.
Pros
Gratis ontbijt en fruit
Cons
Management en salaris ligt vrij laag voor Nederlanders
Poor enviroment
Technical Support for Google Apps for Business (Former Employee) –  Cork1 September 2018
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
Not paid my last wage even when I gave my notice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cork16 August 2018
Please be careful as they have not paid me my last paycheck and no one is getting back in touch with me. They're really unprofessional. I have worked for them for over 2 years and this is how they've treated me. By far the worst company I have worked for. Managers treat you really bad and walk all over you. No pay increase. Work ridiculous hours for very little pay. Very disorganized. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
Low pay. Don't pay your last pay they owe you.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.

Voxpro Reviews by Location