Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Another abtran

8 March 2017
Team leads are useless, quality pick at your work when you're doing your best, probation isn't passed for 99% of staff, overworked, underpaid & undervalued. It's your co-workers that will keep you here. They talk so much about progression and internal advancement but it's not true at all.
Pros
Coffee, parking, gym, competitions
Cons
Unappreciated staff, long hours
10 October 2019
Voxpro like everywhere has pros and cons. Pros are a relaxed working atmosphere, great support and training, bonus is achievable but only in busy periods, Onsite gym,Soccer Team Tag Rugby,lots of nights out and activities Great canteen and coffee dock. Cons Hours are very unsocial working until 10pm and 6 days in a row
6 June 2019
Same roleSame location
Management and HR are terrible at their job. They always refuse to give your normal days off, you have to insist and insist to have a chance to have them.
You have to take screenshots of your schedule because they often messed it up.

I asked for a simple letter stating my employment status. I had to wait 4 days and the got the starting date wrong, so I have to ask for it again.

if you arrive 10 minutes late they took 1h from your salary, if you have to stay 20 minutes more to assist a customer they won't pay a dime.
Pros
easy job
Cons
management, schedule, location
4 June 2020
Same location
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.