Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Avoid unless desperate

13 May 2017
Management are constantly telling you how great Voxpro is & how you belong at Voxpro however never put that into practice. They come down hard on you for unattainable goals even though you're working as hard as you can. There's absolutely no foresight in planning, seems like they just agree to everything the clients say without ever thinking of how it will impact the staff who can already be overworked as it is. Good place if you're from abroad & want to improve your everyday English skills. Co-workers were all very nice but I think it was a total sense of we're all in this sinking ship together. Management will say it's not feasible to give basic things like health coverage however will gloat about how much money Voxpro have made in the last year. Ridiculous late/absence policy & I know many fantastic agents who were let go as a result. Voxpro don't care about you, you're just a number. It's like a revolving door in there, I had 4 managers in the space of 6 months. Fine place to get your foot in the door to move on to better companies that are genuinely invested in their employees! You can make the office look as hip & trendy as you want but it doesn't change the fact your employees are miserable.
Pros
Canteen (if it's open)
Cons
Long shifts, hard to get time off, very inexperienced management, no connect between upper management and agents on the floor
4 June 2020
Same location
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
29 May 2020
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
28 April 2020
Same location
The worst company I've ever worked for.
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there.

The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".