Voxpro logo
Voxpro

Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Review

Best Management Ever

In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.

5.0Job security/advancement

Same roleSame location

Great to start your career and gain experience

Voxpro like everywhere has pros and cons. Pros are a relaxed working atmosphere, great support and training, bonus is achievable but only in busy periods, Onsite gym,Soccer Team Tag Rugby,lots of nights out and activities Great canteen and coffee dock. Cons Hours are very unsocial working until 10pm and 6 days in a row
Same roleSame location

Great management!

Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.

Pros

management, colleagues, work environment

Cons

poor benefits
Same location

Quite good as outsourcers go.

Good points - Inclusive employer not too hung up on previous experience, age, etc. Also a lack of severe micro management/oversight ( at least in my area of operations).Also - overall good management of work from home situation.Not so good - Awash with happy clappy pseudo American language. Everything is great/awesome even when it is very mundane/ordinary. Hyperbole is fine but gets wearing over time. Also a complete inability to manage holiday allocation - a pretty fundamental requirement in an employer. regular commitments given to get it sorted but it remains a mess.
  • Voxpro