Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Every day is different

15 January 2017
Every day is different, you never really know who you might end up talking to. My co-workers are fun and always there when I need their advice. The hardest part is getting up in the early hours for the early shift (07.00 until 15.30).
Pros
Fun friday activities
Cons
getting up to start the early shift
28 March 2019
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
1 September 2018
Technical Support for Google Apps for Business (Former Employee) - Cork
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
9 May 2018
Technical Support (Current Employee) - Cork, Ireland
Great people, great environment and great benefits! Free doctor onsite, free health insurance, paid maternity & paternity cover, sick pay! All good in the hood!!
Pros
Health insurance, pension, free doctor onsite
Cons
Canteen food is only OK