Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

20 June 2017
Everyday in Voxpro is a different day. The people I work with really make the day and the work is very enjoyable.

I would recommend this place to anybody who would like to work in a place like this, There is very good opportunities
28 March 2019
Same role
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
1 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
4 June 2020
Same location
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.