Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

20 June 2017
Everyday in Voxpro is a different day. The people I work with really make the day and the work is very enjoyable. I would recommend this place to anybody who would like to work in a place like this, There is very good opportunities
5.0Job security/advancement
28 March 2019
Same role
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
I don't recommend Voxpro at all. No advancement was available for their employees. No recognition, Management is very bad. Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all. Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure. There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately. I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
1 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Technical Support for Google Apps for Business (Former Employee) - Cork
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
26 November 2020
Same location
Customer Service & Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Cork
Very busy, wry dynamic, very fast paced working environment. Good Management and fast track promotion possibilities for the ambitious types. Overall very impressive organisation.
Pros
Good benefits
  1. Good place to work