Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Great management!

17 September 2019
Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
management, colleagues, work environment
Cons
poor benefits
10 October 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer Experience Specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
Voxpro like everywhere has pros and cons. Pros are a relaxed working atmosphere, great support and training, bonus is achievable but only in busy periods, Onsite gym,Soccer Team Tag Rugby,lots of nights out and activities Great canteen and coffee dock. Cons Hours are very unsocial working until 10pm and 6 days in a row
6 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Customer support specialist (Current Employee) - Cork
In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.
10 March 2021
Same location
Generalist (Current Employee) - Cork
Good points - Inclusive employer not too hung up on previous experience, age, etc. Also a lack of severe micro management/oversight ( at least in my area of operations).Also - overall good management of work from home situation.Not so good - Awash with happy clappy pseudo American language. Everything is great/awesome even when it is very mundane/ordinary. Hyperbole is fine but gets wearing over time. Also a complete inability to manage holiday allocation - a pretty fundamental requirement in an employer. regular commitments given to get it sorted but it remains a mess.