Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Openness to change and working for growth

14 September 2017
What a typical day looks like after I go home with a good feeling: I gave coaching to my agents and made them see the importance of the procedures they are expected to follow, I might have received feedback or coaching myself and took it on board because I like to continuously improve myself as well, the lunch was loads of fun and after that we went to an important meeting with the client to report performance and trends we've spotted amongst the agents and in the cases. At the end of the day I had to deliver bad news to one of my agents, which is the hardest part of the job for me. I always try to improve people and motivate them by focussing on the positive. However, I understand that sometimes it's as important to deliver bad news and I've done this in an appropriate way I've fully mastered this skill. And in this instance again I've showed my skills because the agent took the feedback on board and together we came up with a plan to improve his case handling.
Pros
Opportunities to grow
Cons
Communication and dedication of (upper) management
25 November 2019
Even if you do your best they don't value you and you never know if you will have a job tomorrow. Don't make long term plans. It wasn't bad to work there but job uncertainty is terrible.
4 November 2019
Same location
''There's no such thing as a normal day'' - You'll be constantly pushed to learn new things and improve processes. Multicultural environment, super cool facilities and fast pace environment.
28 March 2019
Same location
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.