Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Poor enviroment

1 September 2018
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
28 March 2019
Same role
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
9 May 2018
Same roleSame location
Technical Support (Current Employee) - Cork, Ireland
Great people, great environment and great benefits! Free doctor onsite, free health insurance, paid maternity & paternity cover, sick pay! All good in the hood!!
Pros
Health insurance, pension, free doctor onsite
Cons
Canteen food is only OK
27 August 2020
Same location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Cork
I'll start with the positives, because they are much shorter:

Voxpro is a company full of people from many different countries and backgrounds, which makes for an interesting work environment. You will hear many different languages around you every day, and if you're a recent arrival to Ireland it is not a bad place to start and get your feet wet.

Now for the negatives -

Like any large company, your experience depends heavily on your management team, which in my experience and in the experience of many friends and acquaintances who worked there, leaves a lot to be desired. Rather than hire qualified people, Voxpro takes those who have been with the company for years and stuffs them into manager roles. Most of them are NOT manager material, and this leads to frustration and a real lack of morale.

Voxpro could also care less about your work life balance. Shifts constantly change every week, at least within Airbnb, and targets that are completely unrealistic. Honestly it seems like more work to have people working different shifts every week. Why don't they just give everyone the same shift? Would make more sense to have people start on the night shift and then slowly have more preferences based on seniority.

I've seen a lot of smart people work here and become disillusioned really quickly. It's not hard to become bitter when you make minimum wage working for a work a company that rewards brown nosers and squashes independent thought.
Pros
multicultural environment, nice people
Cons
unrealistic targets, shift work, low wages, no real career progression, fakeness and inauthenticity of mid and upper level management