Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

The high turn-over says it all

11 January 2019
The high turn-over says it all. Even managers resign.
Irish laws regarding bank holidays are not respected

Bonus system is unfair.Pizzas instead of money. Some teams work with no team leaders for months. Some become leaders based on friendships alone. Some people go to specialized teams based on connections with leaders while the rest of the team have to be recruited based on tests and application first. Some leaders treat people badly, even people who do not respond directly to them.Some people have been forced to resign after being badly treated. They have reported it with no consequence. Some people are rewarded for their bad behaviour as long as they know the right persons to know.

High rate of depression, and even deaths related to work brushed under the carpet. The turn-over is high, so Voxpro always manages to keep a good image.

Company benefits are non-existent. Cork positions are in competition with Voxpro offices in 3rd-world countries: Bucharest, and Manilla. Voxpro have already shut down positions in the US.
Pros
Young people are fun to hang out with
Cons
little pay, responsibilities do not mach the salary, low benefits
4 June 2020
Same location
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
29 May 2020
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
28 April 2020
Same location
The worst company I've ever worked for.
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there.

The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".