Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Very bad company to work for

12 March 2019
The training that has been provided by this company was very bad. We gain a litle bit of product knowledge. The trainer was constantly talking about personal life instead of product. My expectations were very high when I started working in this company and I didn't get almost anything in return. The management is overcontroling.
The atmosphere is unhealthy. People on the floor are good but management is horrendous because they insist on targets and nothing else matters. Not very people oriented company.

I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
Pros
Cantine
Cons
No Benefits, poor training
27 August 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service (Former Employee) - Cork
I'll start with the positives, because they are much shorter:

Voxpro is a company full of people from many different countries and backgrounds, which makes for an interesting work environment. You will hear many different languages around you every day, and if you're a recent arrival to Ireland it is not a bad place to start and get your feet wet.

Now for the negatives -

Like any large company, your experience depends heavily on your management team, which in my experience and in the experience of many friends and acquaintances who worked there, leaves a lot to be desired. Rather than hire qualified people, Voxpro takes those who have been with the company for years and stuffs them into manager roles. Most of them are NOT manager material, and this leads to frustration and a real lack of morale.

Voxpro could also care less about your work life balance. Shifts constantly change every week, at least within Airbnb, and targets that are completely unrealistic. Honestly it seems like more work to have people working different shifts every week. Why don't they just give everyone the same shift? Would make more sense to have people start on the night shift and then slowly have more preferences based on seniority.

I've seen a lot of smart people work here and become disillusioned really quickly. It's not hard to become bitter when you make minimum wage working for a work a company that rewards brown nosers and squashes independent thought.
Pros
multicultural environment, nice people
Cons
unrealistic targets, shift work, low wages, no real career progression, fakeness and inauthenticity of mid and upper level management
7 March 2020
Same roleSame location
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) - Cork
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
7 July 2020
Same location
Team Product Specialist (Former Employee) - Cork
Voxpro is a chaotic work enviroment with no reliable management structure who demands much and offers little to its employees.

No true progression as cliques are rampant. Management views workers as disposable due to nature of call center work.