Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews

I'll start with the positives, because they are much shorter:Voxpro is a company full of people from many different countries and backgrounds, which makes for an interesting work environment. You will hear many different languages around you every day, and if you're a recent arrival to Ireland it is not a bad place to start and get your feet wet. Now for the negatives - Like any large company, your experience depends heavily on your management team, which in my experience and in the experience of many friends and acquaintances who worked there, leaves a lot to be desired. Rather than hire qualified people, Voxpro takes those who have been with the company for years and stuffs them into manager roles. Most of them are NOT manager material, and this leads to frustration and a real lack of morale. Voxpro could also care less about your work life balance. Shifts constantly change every week, at least within Airbnb, and targets that are completely unrealistic. Honestly it seems like more work to have people working different shifts every week. Why don't they just give everyone the same shift? Would make more sense to have people start on the night shift and then slowly have more preferences based on seniority. I've seen a lot of smart people work here and become disillusioned really quickly. It's not hard to become bitter when you make minimum wage working for a work a company that rewards brown nosers and squashes independent thought.
Pros
multicultural environment, nice people
Cons
unrealistic targets, shift work, low wages, no real career progression, fakeness and inauthenticity of mid and upper level management
I was working there for 6 months and they make mistakes every month with salary,they force you take pto for change between departaments,they fired you without any information and not possible of appeal,if your manager want you out of the company have all the rights for fire you without explain and they dont give you any documentation,they have issues in the system and you cant access to your work and they discount you the day from your salary for something lime is not your fault
Cons
This place is not for the long stay if you don't progress. Get the experience and run. This will mess up with your sleep schedule and worst of all, with your social life. People forget how valuable the time after work spent with your significant others is and you get none with the late shifts.Basically when you're scheduled to work that is all there is - work. Just work 4/7 days/week.
Pros
Chilled atmosphere
Cons
Work times on most contracts is horrible
I work at Voxpro more than two years and all this years were fully beneficial for me. I always had opportunity to learn, get help and grow in my profession.
They do so much to keep people interested and excited for work. There’s many events, clubs and free food! Potlucks are frequent. There are some cliques, it’s similar to high school but you’ll be fine if you stay away from drama. There’s a bunch of workers there so it’s bound to happen. I got paid $16 an hour, shifts are always changing. Since I had good numbers, my schedule was always Monday-Friday but that building is open on weekends as well.
Pros
Events, benefits, free food, sense of belonging
Cons
Managers have favorites, hard to get promoted
Voxpro is a chaotic work enviroment with no reliable management structure who demands much and offers little to its employees. No true progression as cliques are rampant. Management views workers as disposable due to nature of call center work.
Mi sono trovato benissimo, ho conosciuto molte persone interessanti. il lavoro era molto sostenibile e con pochissimo stress si raggiungeva l'obiettivi richiesti.
Pros
nella mensa si mangiava bene con prezzi ridotti
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
The worst company I've ever worked for. Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there. The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".
This company is just awful. Terrible company that was doing a bunch of illegal things. This is an Ireland based company that wanted to try coming to the US. Well they did and decided that they wanted to ignore US work laws. Would rather not have a job then work here. Would not recommend this job to anyone.
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc) *It's very good for a new start but only for this..... *Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents *Support for agents is poor IF they reply you *Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off! OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!) *No developing in the job *Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents) *You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!! *Benefits? NONE! *Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus... *No sick day pay *useless HR and no I was not fired!!!!!
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
The culture at Voxpro is one I have not encountered yet. Very relaxed workplace that make you want to come to work. The amenities are awesome with the break room having ping pong, game systems, a zen room, and much more to make your time here the best.
If you want to get experience and progress quickly,that the right place to be . Apart from it, stay away. Promotions at higher levels are shady and not transparent at all. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters who likes you
They claim to care about their employees but they are just another Abtran. They have been toying with employees for at least two years about a pay raise that never happened,
Do not work for Voxpro! Very shady business practices and some of the management is AWFUL. Had to go on FMLA for a sick family member, and Voxpro forces you to file through a 3rd party. This 3rd party will then not file your paperwork and give you the run around until Voxpro can fire you. My manager was a horrid lady that didn't care about anyone but herself and should be fired immediately for innapropriate behavior.
Azienda tranquilla, ambiente di lavoro rilassato. Certo, lo stipendio non è dei migliori, ma è un buon inizio per chi arriva in Irlanda.
Those that work in shared services have the hardest job by having to deal with over 300 different services but get the bare minimum wage and told it will never increase even if you prove you're a top performer. Night shift guys on 12 hour shift get basic hourly rate also. Slave labour.
Useless company!!! No sick day pay Silly management Getting a time off is like hiking mount everest Silly managers useless HR and no I was not fired
Over all the company had a great atmosphere. They closed the doors in athens in my opinion because the managers wanted to not manage. I know they had their hands tied with policy from California being in forced but I believe had they buckled down more on production then the office still might be there. Also when they got bought out the new company did nothing to promote the location for other contractors.