Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews

This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
Mi sono trovato benissimo, ho conosciuto molte persone interessanti.
il lavoro era molto sostenibile e con pochissimo stress si raggiungeva l'obiettivi richiesti.
Pros
nella mensa si mangiava bene con prezzi ridotti
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
The worst company I've ever worked for.
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there.

The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".
This company is just awful. Terrible company that was doing a bunch of illegal things. This is an Ireland based company that wanted to try coming to the US. Well they did and decided that they wanted to ignore US work laws. Would rather not have a job then work here. Would not recommend this job to anyone.
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc)

*It's very good for a new start but only for this.....

*Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents

*Support for agents is poor IF they reply you

*Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off! OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!)

*No developing in the job

*Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents)

*You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!!

*Benefits? NONE!

*Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus...

*No sick day pay

*useless HR

and no I was not fired!!!!!
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
The culture at Voxpro is one I have not encountered yet. Very relaxed workplace that make you want to come to work. The amenities are awesome with the break room having ping pong, game systems, a zen room, and much more to make your time here the best.
If you want to get experience and progress quickly,that the right place to be . Apart from it, stay away. Promotions at higher levels are shady and not transparent at all. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters who likes you
They claim to care about their employees but they are just another Abtran. They have been toying with employees for at least two years about a pay raise that never happened,
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Voxpro?
Do not work for Voxpro! Very shady business practices and some of the management is AWFUL. Had to go on FMLA for a sick family member, and Voxpro forces you to file through a 3rd party. This 3rd party will then not file your paperwork and give you the run around until Voxpro can fire you.
My manager was a horrid lady that didn't care about anyone but herself and should be fired immediately for innapropriate behavior.
Azienda tranquilla, ambiente di lavoro rilassato. Certo, lo stipendio non è dei migliori, ma è un buon inizio per chi arriva in Irlanda.
Those that work in shared services have the hardest job by having to deal with over 300 different services but get the bare minimum wage and told it will never increase even if you prove you're a top performer.
Night shift guys on 12 hour shift get basic hourly rate also.

Slave labour.
Useless company!!!
No sick day pay

Silly management

Getting a time off is like hiking mount everest

Silly managers

useless HR

and no I was not fired
Over all the company had a great atmosphere. They closed the doors in athens in my opinion because the managers wanted to not manage. I know they had their hands tied with policy from California being in forced but I believe had they buckled down more on production then the office still might be there. Also when they got bought out the new company did nothing to promote the location for other contractors.
If you need a flexible schedule and to be off at certain times for child care or schooling, this company won't work with you.They state they're flexible but i'm telling you now, they aren't.They encourage getting an education, but also change your schedule every 3 months .
I have been working as a call center agent for few months at voxpro Airbnb. I did not last long, there is quite a pressure from the management because they are expecting a lot from you quality service. But pressuring someone is not the most efficient thing to do to make one’s improve so i left quickly. There is 3 weeks of theory training which I think are not really useful as soon as you’re giving your fist call.
Nice workplace and great managers. A good place for non natives to start their adventour in Ireland. From the begining they make you feel part of the team and is always somebody to give you support with all what you need to do your diary job.
Ich habe für über 1 Jahr in Voxpro gearbeitet. Der Gründer der Firma Dan Kieley ist immer für ein Gespräch offen. Sehr gates Teamwork, faire Bezahlung.
This company has ways of getting things done. How I do not know because I just worked there and I kept my head down long enough to keep my head down. Almost done.
Even if you do your best they don't value you and you never know if you will have a job tomorrow. Don't make long term plans. It wasn't bad to work there but job uncertainty is terrible.