Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews in Cork

Cork95 reviews
Voxpro is a chaotic work enviroment with no reliable management structure who demands much and offers little to its employees.

No true progression as cliques are rampant. Management views workers as disposable due to nature of call center work.
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
The worst company I've ever worked for.
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there.

The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc)

*It's very good for a new start but only for this.....

*Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents

*Support for agents is poor IF they reply you

*Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off! OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!)

*No developing in the job

*Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents)

*You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!!

*Benefits? NONE!

*Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus...

*No sick day pay

*useless HR

and no I was not fired!!!!!
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
If you want to get experience and progress quickly,that the right place to be . Apart from it, stay away. Promotions at higher levels are shady and not transparent at all. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters who likes you
They claim to care about their employees but they are just another Abtran. They have been toying with employees for at least two years about a pay raise that never happened,
Those that work in shared services have the hardest job by having to deal with over 300 different services but get the bare minimum wage and told it will never increase even if you prove you're a top performer.
Night shift guys on 12 hour shift get basic hourly rate also.

Slave labour.
Useless company!!!
No sick day pay

Silly management

Getting a time off is like hiking mount everest

Silly managers

useless HR

and no I was not fired
I have been working as a call center agent for few months at voxpro Airbnb. I did not last long, there is quite a pressure from the management because they are expecting a lot from you quality service. But pressuring someone is not the most efficient thing to do to make one’s improve so i left quickly. There is 3 weeks of theory training which I think are not really useful as soon as you’re giving your fist call.
Nice workplace and great managers. A good place for non natives to start their adventour in Ireland. From the begining they make you feel part of the team and is always somebody to give you support with all what you need to do your diary job.
First days in Voxpro you feel like it's an amazing job and super fun... Well that's probably just the training, as trainers are very nice.

Then you go up to floor, with little to none support plus almost no experience and it's chaos. People don't care about customers, they usually disconnect the headsets so the customer can't hear anything and ends up hanging up. There's a high school vibe in where everyone critiques everyone for what they wear or how they talk.

Managers are useless, (don't bother applying as it will only be given to people who are friends with other managers and so), they always try to avoid work, so if you ask them for help they send you to or another department or to experts.

Experts, we call them Angels, and they just tell you a general response and that's it.

HR, they pretend they help you and that they support you but when you truly need them, or you've been sick, you're fu**ed as they care more of the money than your health.

Overall, I don't recommend whatsoever joining Voxpro as you'll be stressed for not getting the stats and they will give out to you threatening to fire you, but then to their colleagues they are very nice or to other CX's that they like, they don't pay attention to them.
There is a serious issue of masogyniy in voxpro and nobody does anything about it.
Some of the managers take all their stress out on agents making the work life very difficult.

If you talk to the people at your desk you will most likely be told to shush.

You're allow 10minutes toilet time a day and if you go over they will bring it up
Bad management, bad salary, bag balance between private life and shift
Voxpro like everywhere has pros and cons. Pros are a relaxed working atmosphere, great support and training, bonus is achievable but only in busy periods, Onsite gym,Soccer Team Tag Rugby,lots of nights out and activities Great canteen and coffee dock. Cons Hours are very unsocial working until 10pm and 6 days in a row
Good as a first job when you arrive in Ireland.

No shift patterns=every day is different so you cannot plan anything in advance

Stressful, Dealing with mad customers, If you have a stroke of bad luck your TL will not help you.

You will get sick of this job very easily.

The salary is not the worst, nice canteen
Pros
Friends
Cons
Long hours, no shift patterns, no holiday, stress all the time
Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.
Pros
management, colleagues, work environment
Cons
poor benefits
Great Place to work , good projects , multicultural environment. Balance work , personal life quite good. Management aND CAREER PROGRESSION ARE NOT THE BEST SIDE Of the company
O maior aprendizado que obtive em experiência de gestão de projetos
In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.