Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews in Dublin

Dublin13 reviews
This place is not for the long stay if you don't progress. Get the experience and run. This will mess up with your sleep schedule and worst of all, with your social life. People forget how valuable the time after work spent with your significant others is and you get none with the late shifts.Basically when you're scheduled to work that is all there is - work. Just work 4/7 days/week.
Pros
Chilled atmosphere
Cons
Work times on most contracts is horrible
Even if you do your best they don't value you and you never know if you will have a job tomorrow. Don't make long term plans. It wasn't bad to work there but job uncertainty is terrible.
''There's no such thing as a normal day'' - You'll be constantly pushed to learn new things and improve processes. Multicultural environment, super cool facilities and fast pace environment.
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
The workplace culture is excellent and the facilities are second to none. The site is immaculate and doesn't feel like a generic call center.

The motto of the job is "brace yourselves, there is no such thing as a normal day" really epitomizes Voxpro and even though there are difficult days, the help of colleagues and work environment makes it better.
Pros
Free Coffee, fruit, veg, cereal.
Cons
Being a vendor, the contracts can change unexpectedly.
High Paced Environment
Great Training and Support

Fantastic Culture

Management is ok

Great focus on Customer and allows for progression

Great people to work with
Unfortunately this is a company that tries to live on a image that is not aligned with the reality at all.
They are only worried in "looking cool" on social media but seems to forget how important it is to live up to this image that they try to sell.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions,which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

I want to believe that Voxpro is a company with potential to be good in the future, but they would need to start making drastic changes right now.
Pros
nice canteen
Cons
Poor Management - empty promises - no room for growth - very disorganized company
Worked at Voxpros Dublin office for 5months

The people are amazing and the workplace relaxed surrounded by a nice open office.

Perks are shallow and pay is okay for the work we did in our contract, same cannot be said for other contracts (Avoid Nest contract at all costs) unless you enjoy subpar pay for abuse.

There is progression internally but waiting for it will be a challenge in the monotony.

Hardest part of the job was finding meaning in work.

Again, plan ahead, do not stay longer than necessary.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Unrewarding job, management
Met de collega's onderling is het erg gezellig, de expat cultuur zorgt ervoor dat je snel wordt geaccepteerd. Het manegement laat helaas te wensen over en is alleen gefocussed op cijfertjes in plaats van op mensen.
Pros
Gratis ontbijt en fruit
Cons
Management en salaris ligt vrij laag voor Nederlanders
Basically another number on the salary sheet, do not take on board ideas, ask for solutions and never apply them, when issues are raised takes to long to be addressed and some are never addressed, just pushed aside.
Pros
Some health benefits, good managers
Cons
No flexibility from their side, no communication, work-life balance poor
The management and logos are attracting, the emphasis on fast promotions and great atmosphere is appealing.
BUT: The employee reality is that the management team has no real skills and doesn't value individuals.

The promotion process is far from being transparent...

In case of initiative taking your work will be stolen, depreciated but actually used by higher management without recognition. No higher pay for overtime or weekends.

Management does not accept feedback nor listens to the employees, because 'they are worth better'.

Now because they are desperate to keep staff you might have a chance to be hired without experience. Run away after 6 months though.
Pros
Little micro management
Cons
No more free snacks. Bad management, no recognition, no financial reward
What a typical day looks like after I go home with a good feeling: I gave coaching to my agents and made them see the importance of the procedures they are expected to follow, I might have received feedback or coaching myself and took it on board because I like to continuously improve myself as well, the lunch was loads of fun and after that we went to an important meeting with the client to report performance and trends we've spotted amongst the agents and in the cases. At the end of the day I had to deliver bad news to one of my agents, which is the hardest part of the job for me. I always try to improve people and motivate them by focussing on the positive. However, I understand that sometimes it's as important to deliver bad news and I've done this in an appropriate way I've fully mastered this skill. And in this instance again I've showed my skills because the agent took the feedback on board and together we came up with a plan to improve his case handling.
Pros
Opportunities to grow
Cons
Communication and dedication of (upper) management
Relaxed workplace but unrewarding salary. People is good on the floor in terms of agents and the environment is very relaxed.
Pros
Snacks
Cons
Long hours, non rewarding