Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative23 reviews
Ireland23 reviews
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
There is a serious issue of masogyniy in voxpro and nobody does anything about it.
Some of the managers take all their stress out on agents making the work life very difficult.

If you talk to the people at your desk you will most likely be told to shush.

You're allow 10minutes toilet time a day and if you go over they will bring it up
Good as a first job when you arrive in Ireland.

No shift patterns=every day is different so you cannot plan anything in advance

Stressful, Dealing with mad customers, If you have a stroke of bad luck your TL will not help you.

You will get sick of this job very easily.

The salary is not the worst, nice canteen
Pros
Friends
Cons
Long hours, no shift patterns, no holiday, stress all the time
Enjoyable Workplace and encouraging staff, diversification within the workplace, gives an opportunity to expand, maybe social outings, allows agents to get a broader prospect of the roles
I work in the Bilingual Customer Service dpt, there are few things that I really have to say, management is not really organized, no reliable points of contact, no feedback.
no point in set holidays since they may get approved and the day after they are not.

Bonus are achievable, but for some excuse you don't get them... sometimes is technical... sometimes they don't know... they will get back to you... do they??

they do give you pizza vouchers! unfortunately those don't pay the bills or rent.

Growing in the company is quite impossible unless you know people.

Salary is quite low, plus when they have issue with the system and you can not login, you must take a photos to prove that you were at your desk, but still they take an hour out of salary.

Location is nice, but the public transport are a waste of time, you often end up taking a taxi during public holiday so basically you will work half day for nothing.

Nothing to say about the training, it was useful for my daily tasks.

The most embarrassing thing for a company like this? you must bring you own keyboard, the one they give are so old that keys get stuck while you are typing.

Apply only if you are desperate or first work experience.
Pros
easy task
Cons
everything else
Overall good experience mostly related to the nice environment. Regarding other aspects, such as the opportunity to grow within the company, or being recognized for your value, forget about it.
It’s a pity that a good organization might have unclear procedures and unfair solutions for its employees. That’s the main reason why people are keep on leaving but they just don’t care. They will have immediately someone else to replace you with.

No valuable benefits, it’s not a long term based job.

Good for very young people.
Pros
Easygoing environment
Cons
All the rest
Was my first job in Ireland, helped me to meet a lot of really nice people. Fun environment, a lot of events. Job is tough but it's good to have a great team nearby. Pay is not the greatest, but with bonuses was ok. Hours are different, had to work a lot of weekends. All in all, I think it was a good opportunity for me
Good pay. Long hours. Lovely people to work with. Very cliquey. Okay shift rotation. Monthly pay isn't that bad.

Pros

Pay, work mates

Cons

Long hours, no sick pay, bad absence/late structure
Pros
Subsidised lunch, good pay
Cons
Long hours, no sick pay
The place is run by incompetent young and inexperienced people. The HR is a disgraced, its a nightmare to book holidays that your entitle to, then they force you to book holidays randomly because you cant overtake them for next year or pay them. The wages are ridiculous you get better pay at McDonalds. The only good thing i can say about Voxpro is the team you work with.
Pros
Team environment
Cons
Managment and wages
The training that has been provided by this company was very bad. We gain a litle bit of product knowledge. The trainer was constantly talking about personal life instead of product. My expectations were very high when I started working in this company and I didn't get almost anything in return. The management is overcontroling.
The atmosphere is unhealthy. People on the floor are good but management is horrendous because they insist on targets and nothing else matters. Not very people oriented company.

I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
Pros
Cantine
Cons
No Benefits, poor training
Work is ok but repetitive. Could be great place to work but need to pay employees more. Giving out lolly pops to complete surveys insults employee's intelligence. Also employees should be paid extra for Sundays, Banks Holidays and Christmas. Atmosphere at work is mostly positive but people tend to move on after a few months
Pros
Mostly stress free and co workers very nice
Cons
No overtime or extra for working bank holidays or Christmas
Excellent job culture, perfect for entry level positions. What I liked the most was the human interraction and communication with such a multicultural environment. Salary could be better though.
Please be careful as they have not paid me my last paycheck and no one is getting back in touch with me. They're really unprofessional. I have worked for them for over 2 years and this is how they've treated me. By far the worst company I have worked for. Managers treat you really bad and walk all over you. No pay increase. Work ridiculous hours for very little pay. Very disorganized. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
Low pay. Don't pay your last pay they owe you.
I like working in Voxpro although I have been here for only 8 months, I think they try their best to help their employees in work related issues and sometimes personal issues too.
Not that much to say... Easy going company where you can find your place applying for any position.
Very little benefits and short salary.

Delivering great service to clients and customers
Pros
Nice ambiance
Cons
No benefits
Very poor management, working with a system that breaks down a lot. Even logging in is a challenge. Training is laughable, which leads to regression. Poor work ethic is rewarded. Targets/bonus not reachable without cheating.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
See description
You can have fun, they often arrange a lot of things that you can join if you a member of sports and social which is very nice and there are often compititions
Pros
Canteen, gym
Cons
weekend shifts
Glitz and glam glaze over the cruel nature of a company expanding faster than the minds running it can handle. The bigger it gets the smaller the employee feels. Outrageous lack of sympathy or empathy to it's employees all hidden by programs aimed to make Voxpro look great. A bronzed facade to a rotten apple.
Pros
It's not a commission only job
Cons
Lack of appreciation, Unwillingness to adapt, egotistical management
I dislike the level of experience of the managers. I feel that they are under qualified for the jobs they are doing and it is not in their best interest to support their subordinates.
There seems to be more focus on the aesthetics of the interior of the building than the actual working environment.

CEO is always available to talk to when he is in the office.

Lack of communication between the different departments.

Diverse group of people who are generally fun to work with.
Pros
Subsidized canteen
Cons
Difficult to arrange time off
It's a really nice customer service environment and also the community we have to work with is very diverse and sometimes good.
My co-workers really help me through the day and the hardest part of the job is probably to keep calm to angry customers on the phone
Pros
My team and the community
Cons
short lunches, irregular shifts which make it hard to plan, holidays
Nice work place with funny colleagues.
Everyday is a different experience that helps you to grow personally and professionally.