Voxpro Employee Reviews for Senior Technical SupportReview this company
Senior Technical Support1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 241 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The workplace culture is excellent and the facilities are second to none. The site is immaculate and doesn't feel like a generic call center. The motto of the job is "brace yourselves, there is no such thing as a normal day" really epitomizes Voxpro and even though there are difficult days, the help of colleagues and work environment makes it better.
Free Coffee, fruit, veg, cereal.
Being a vendor, the contracts can change unexpectedly.
Was this review helpful?
See more Voxpro reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 241 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Voxpro
- What is the interview process like at Voxpro?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Voxpro?4 people answered
- Does Voxpro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Does Voxpro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Voxpro do a…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Voxpro?3 people answered
- Is the training period paid?2 people answered
- What is the Voxpro employee discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Voxpro?2 people answered
- Can you work remotely at Voxpro?One person answered
- What is Voxpro sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered