Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Specialist

Stressful

This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.

good ambient for work

Bad management, bad salary, bag balance between private life and shift

You belong at voxpro till you don't

The management are inexperienced previous agents with no training and from what I have seen company seems to favour this as experienced people are passed over anyone great at their job will leave due to poor treatment. Salary is unrealistic and very few make it past probation also their feedback goals are 90% positive which is impossible. 1 of my starting class of 15 stayed after probation everyone else was fired no understanding for personal issues which they promote. I had 6 absences due to a car accident and sick family membeber was left go.despite have a decent customer return no lateness or abscences besides the above mentioned. The only pro is the bad treatment does mean team bonding happens fast

Pros

Team

Cons

Bad food. Bad policies

Fun workplace

Good enough place to work. Management bad from my experience, made things up as they went along. Canteen food is usually bad. Met lots of nice people.

Wouldn't recommend

Promises progression and development, but uses this as a way to get free work from people as in reality there is no room for progression here. The worst communication and management I have ever worked for. Overall the company is growing too fast for them to be able to keep up so instead of resolving current issues they just keep hiring people instead of working to keep current staff.

Pros

Relaxed environment, they hire good people to work with, just not good management

Cons

No sick pay, payslips always incorrect, communication is abysmal, and morale is low

Jobs at Voxpro