Voxpro Employee Reviews for Support Specialist
Support Specialist5 reviews
Found 5 reviews matching the searchSee all 234 reviews
Indeed featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
They do so much to keep people interested and excited for work. There’s many events, clubs and free food! Potlucks are frequent. There are some cliques, it’s similar to high school but you’ll be fine if you stay away from drama. There’s a bunch of workers there so it’s bound to happen. I got paid $16 an hour, shifts are always changing. Since I had good numbers, my schedule was always Monday-Friday but that building is open on weekends as well.
Events, benefits, free food, sense of belonging
Managers have favorites, hard to get promoted
I enjoyed it for the 2+ years I was there, but the last year there was definitely a change for the worse. It was all about micro managing, which is one thing I cannot stand in a company I've been with for a couple years. Overall though, it was a good job.
If you're looking for a temporary job, this is a good option. The benefits and some of the people I've met are great - that's about all the good I can say about this place. I joined believing the hype about 'growth opportunities' only to be very disappointed - they are few and when they do come up - your experience, performance and or knowledge doesn't matter. Management has no idea what's going on, nor do they care to understand why things are so bad. Changes are implemented every day, policies are inconsistently enforced (some have to, while others don't, depending on your manager I guess). They let go of really good people, they complained too much or didn't meet the impossible to reach goals. The job I applied for evolved from a fun one to prison. Employees leave daily to find bigger and better things. Unless you're one of the favored, you won't last long here (quit or you'll be fired). It's a mess!
Benefits, Decent Pay
No Raises, Clueless Management, Unfair Practices
As a newer company there are MANY kinks to work out. They are still learning how to do things better for everyone. Management isn't bad but always busy,
hour lunch, great co workers, themed days
management always busy, numbers are a huge factor, the "graduation" process needs fixing
Rate your recent company
Share your experience to help others
See more Voxpro reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 234 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Voxpro
- What is the interview process like at Voxpro?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Voxpro?4 people answered
- Does Voxpro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Does Voxpro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Voxpro do a…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Voxpro?3 people answered
- Is the training period paid?2 people answered
- What is the Voxpro employee discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Voxpro?2 people answered
- What is Voxpro sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Voxpro?One person answered
See all questions and answers