Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Support Specialist

Support Specialist5 reviews
They do so much to keep people interested and excited for work. There’s many events, clubs and free food! Potlucks are frequent. There are some cliques, it’s similar to high school but you’ll be fine if you stay away from drama. There’s a bunch of workers there so it’s bound to happen. I got paid $16 an hour, shifts are always changing. Since I had good numbers, my schedule was always Monday-Friday but that building is open on weekends as well.
Pros
Events, benefits, free food, sense of belonging
Cons
Managers have favorites, hard to get promoted
The overall experience wasnt so bad, but the management was awful. NO COMMUNICATION. Other than that, they are all very nice and the work vibe is awesome!
I enjoyed it for the 2+ years I was there, but the last year there was definitely a change for the worse. It was all about micro managing, which is one thing I cannot stand in a company I've been with for a couple years. Overall though, it was a good job.
If you're looking for a temporary job, this is a good option. The benefits and some of the people I've met are great - that's about all the good I can say about this place. I joined believing the hype about 'growth opportunities' only to be very disappointed - they are few and when they do come up - your experience, performance and or knowledge doesn't matter. Management has no idea what's going on, nor do they care to understand why things are so bad. Changes are implemented every day, policies are inconsistently enforced (some have to, while others don't, depending on your manager I guess). They let go of really good people, they complained too much or didn't meet the impossible to reach goals. The job I applied for evolved from a fun one to prison. Employees leave daily to find bigger and better things. Unless you're one of the favored, you won't last long here (quit or you'll be fired). It's a mess!
Pros
Benefits, Decent Pay
Cons
No Raises, Clueless Management, Unfair Practices
As a newer company there are MANY kinks to work out. They are still learning how to do things better for everyone. Management isn't bad but always busy,
Pros
hour lunch, great co workers, themed days
Cons
management always busy, numbers are a huge factor, the "graduation" process needs fixing