Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Support Specialist in Cork

Support Specialist5 reviews
Cork5 reviews
Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.
Pros
management, colleagues, work environment
Cons
poor benefits
In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.
Love the environment, especially in the Airbnb department.Full of young, easygoing people. Nice place to work overall.
Salary is not the best and few benefits,but things are changing and management is improving on that.
This place has a bad management; This place has a very good salary; this place has a very good workplace culture; this place has a lot of events; should have a better organization
Voxpro is a nice place to work, but not a company you'll work with all your life.
It is perfect if you want a temporary work.

There are no real benefits working for Voxpro, which makes the comany unattractive compare to the other company for who you can work in Cork which offer medical inssurance, internal benefits, and better salary.
Pros
nce environment
Cons
no benefits