Voxpro Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Worst place ever
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Dublin28 March 2019
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.
No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.
There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
Poor enviroment
Technical Support for Google Apps for Business (Former Employee) –  Cork1 September 2018
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
Technical Support (Current Employee) –  Cork, Ireland9 May 2018
Great people, great environment and great benefits! Free doctor onsite, free health insurance, paid maternity & paternity cover, sick pay! All good in the hood!!
Pros
Health insurance, pension, free doctor onsite
Cons
Canteen food is only OK
Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Cork20 June 2017
Everyday in Voxpro is a different day. The people I work with really make the day and the work is very enjoyable.

I would recommend this place to anybody who would like to work in a place like this, There is very good opportunities
Every day is different
Nest - Technical Support Agent (Current Employee) –  Dublin South, County Dublin15 January 2017
Every day is different, you never really know who you might end up talking to. My co-workers are fun and always there when I need their advice. The hardest part is getting up in the early hours for the early shift (07.00 until 15.30).
Pros
Fun friday activities
Cons
getting up to start the early shift
Good place to work, but improvements needed
Google for Work Technical Support (Former Employee) –  Cork19 April 2016
A typical day in Voxpro, involved logging calls and emails and assisting customer with the Google Apps for Work Product.

I managed to learn the complete suite of the product, but was advance in it Collaboration Suite, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Sites

There's a good atmosphere inside the work place, and generally the people working their are good fun and make even the hardest days easier.
Pros
Good atmosphere, interesting work for one day to the next
Cons
Pay could be better, lack of health benefits, sick days etc.
Good company to work for
Training Specialist / Technical Customer Support (Current Employee) –  Blackrock, Cork5 March 2013
Trained new and existing staff in the role of Customer Support for clients
Self satisfaction when agents excelled themselves from your transfer of learning
Management are very approachable, fair and co-operative
All co-workers were great team players and good to work with
Exceeding the language barrier of some agents whilst training language agents with little english
Appreciation for a job well done by management and clients
Pros
good work hous and friendly co workers
Cons
pay was not satisfactory