Voxpro logo
Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Technical Support

Good place to Work

6 Month contract, multilanguage environment, lots of friends and managers always on your side to help when you need. Good support for international people

Worst place ever

I don't recommend Voxpro at all. No advancement was available for their employees. No recognition, Management is very bad. Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all. Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure. There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately. I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.

Poor enviroment

Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.

Great people, great environment and great benefits! Free doctor onsite, free health insurance, paid maternity & paternity cover, sick pay! All good in the hood!!

Pros

Health insurance, pension, free doctor onsite

Cons

Canteen food is only OK

Everyday in Voxpro is a different day. The people I work with really make the day and the work is very enjoyable. I would recommend this place to anybody who would like to work in a place like this, There is very good opportunities

Every day is different

Every day is different, you never really know who you might end up talking to. My co-workers are fun and always there when I need their advice. The hardest part is getting up in the early hours for the early shift (07.00 until 15.30).

Pros

Fun friday activities

Cons

getting up to start the early shift

Good place to work, but improvements needed

A typical day in Voxpro, involved logging calls and emails and assisting customer with the Google Apps for Work Product. I managed to learn the complete suite of the product, but was advance in it Collaboration Suite, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Sites There's a good atmosphere inside the work place, and generally the people working their are good fun and make even the hardest days easier.

Pros

Good atmosphere, interesting work for one day to the next

Cons

Pay could be better, lack of health benefits, sick days etc.

Good company to work for

Trained new and existing staff in the role of Customer Support for clientsSelf satisfaction when agents excelled themselves from your transfer of learningManagement are very approachable, fair and co-operativeAll co-workers were great team players and good to work withExceeding the language barrier of some agents whilst training language agents with little englishAppreciation for a job well done by management and clients

Pros

good work hous and friendly co workers

Cons

pay was not satisfactory

Jobs at Voxpro