Voxpro

Voxpro Employee Reviews for Vice President of Customer Experience

Vice President of Customer Experience2 reviews
Ireland2 reviews
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc)

*It's very good for a new start but only for this.....

*Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents

*Support for agents is poor IF they reply you

*Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off! OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!)

*No developing in the job

*Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents)

*You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!!

*Benefits? NONE!

*Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus...

*No sick day pay

*useless HR

and no I was not fired!!!!!
First days in Voxpro you feel like it's an amazing job and super fun... Well that's probably just the training, as trainers are very nice.

Then you go up to floor, with little to none support plus almost no experience and it's chaos. People don't care about customers, they usually disconnect the headsets so the customer can't hear anything and ends up hanging up. There's a high school vibe in where everyone critiques everyone for what they wear or how they talk.

Managers are useless, (don't bother applying as it will only be given to people who are friends with other managers and so), they always try to avoid work, so if you ask them for help they send you to or another department or to experts.

Experts, we call them Angels, and they just tell you a general response and that's it.

HR, they pretend they help you and that they support you but when you truly need them, or you've been sick, you're fu**ed as they care more of the money than your health.

Overall, I don't recommend whatsoever joining Voxpro as you'll be stressed for not getting the stats and they will give out to you threatening to fire you, but then to their colleagues they are very nice or to other CX's that they like, they don't pay attention to them.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Voxpro?