Voxpro

Voxpro Job security & advancement reviews

I'll start with the positives, because they are much shorter:Voxpro is a company full of people from many different countries and backgrounds, which makes for an interesting work environment. You will hear many different languages around you every day, and if you're a recent arrival to Ireland it is not a bad place to start and get your feet wet. Now for the negatives - Like any large company, your experience depends heavily on your management team, which in my experience and in the experience of many friends and acquaintances who worked there, leaves a lot to be desired. Rather than hire qualified people, Voxpro takes those who have been with the company for years and stuffs them into manager roles. Most of them are NOT manager material, and this leads to frustration and a real lack of morale. Voxpro could also care less about your work life balance. Shifts constantly change every week, at least within Airbnb, and targets that are completely unrealistic. Honestly it seems like more work to have people working different shifts every week. Why don't they just give everyone the same shift? Would make more sense to have people start on the night shift and then slowly have more preferences based on seniority. I've seen a lot of smart people work here and become disillusioned really quickly. It's not hard to become bitter when you make minimum wage working for a work a company that rewards brown nosers and squashes independent thought.
Pros
multicultural environment, nice people
Cons
unrealistic targets, shift work, low wages, no real career progression, fakeness and inauthenticity of mid and upper level management
Very busy, wry dynamic, very fast paced working environment. Good Management and fast track promotion possibilities for the ambitious types. Overall very impressive organisation.
Pros
Good benefits
If you call in sick expect to be put on extra shifts when you come back. You can also expect to be working through public holidays as you will more than likely not get them off, they don’t make you aware of this in the contract. Training is awful, it’s for a duration of two weeks and at the end of it you are still none the wiser about what you will actually be doing. It’s good as a stepping stone if you have no previous experience but I wouldn’t recommend staying more than a few months as it will take a toll on you.
Pros
No pros to the job
Cons
No support
I was working there for 6 months and they make mistakes every month with salary,they force you take pto for change between departaments,they fired you without any information and not possible of appeal,if your manager want you out of the company have all the rights for fire you without explain and they dont give you any documentation,they have issues in the system and you cant access to your work and they discount you the day from your salary for something lime is not your fault
Cons
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc) *It's very good for a new start but only for this..... *Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents *Support for agents is poor IF they reply you *Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off! OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!) *No developing in the job *Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents) *You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!! *Benefits? NONE! *Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus... *No sick day pay *useless HR and no I was not fired!!!!!
If you want to get experience and progress quickly,that the right place to be . Apart from it, stay away. Promotions at higher levels are shady and not transparent at all. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters who likes you
They claim to care about their employees but they are just another Abtran. They have been toying with employees for at least two years about a pay raise that never happened,
Useless company!!! No sick day pay Silly management Getting a time off is like hiking mount everest Silly managers useless HR and no I was not fired
I have been working as a call center agent for few months at voxpro Airbnb. I did not last long, there is quite a pressure from the management because they are expecting a lot from you quality service. But pressuring someone is not the most efficient thing to do to make one’s improve so i left quickly. There is 3 weeks of theory training which I think are not really useful as soon as you’re giving your fist call.
Great Place to work , good projects , multicultural environment. Balance work , personal life quite good. Management aND CAREER PROGRESSION ARE NOT THE BEST SIDE Of the company
O maior aprendizado que obtive em experiĂŞncia de gestĂŁo de projetos
Enjoyable Workplace and encouraging staff, diversification within the workplace, gives an opportunity to expand, maybe social outings, allows agents to get a broader prospect of the roles
Men krijgt de ruimte om te groeien en maakt vaak snel promotie. Er hangt een echte Ierse sfeer, waar iedereen betrokken is met elkaar. Vriendschappen worden dan ook snel gevormd.
Pros
Veel groeps activiteiten
Cons
roosters vaak lange tijd niet bekend.
Overall good experience mostly related to the nice environment. Regarding other aspects, such as the opportunity to grow within the company, or being recognized for your value, forget about it. It’s a pity that a good organization might have unclear procedures and unfair solutions for its employees. That’s the main reason why people are keep on leaving but they just don’t care. They will have immediately someone else to replace you with. No valuable benefits, it’s not a long term based job. Good for very young people.
Pros
Easygoing environment
Cons
All the rest
I don't recommend Voxpro at all. No advancement was available for their employees. No recognition, Management is very bad. Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all. Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure. There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately. I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
The training that has been provided by this company was very bad. We gain a litle bit of product knowledge. The trainer was constantly talking about personal life instead of product. My expectations were very high when I started working in this company and I didn't get almost anything in return. The management is overcontroling. The atmosphere is unhealthy. People on the floor are good but management is horrendous because they insist on targets and nothing else matters. Not very people oriented company. I wouldn't recomend it to anyone.
Pros
Cantine
Cons
No Benefits, poor training
Les possibilités d’évolution sont rares car le népotisme règne. Certaines personnes dans le upper management ont des comportements sectaires. Tout est rose en surface et on vous vend une culture d’entreprise que la plupart des managers ne respectent pas du tout. Certains sont vraiment abusifs et leur mauvais comportement est recompensé. Certaines équipes peuvent restées des mois et des mois sans managers. Les bons managers ne restent pas longtemps car le salaire ne suit pas par rapport au travail demandé. Il y a un véritable problème de logement que ce soit sur Dublin ou Cork. Avoir un appartement privé ou même un studio c’est le parcours du combattant. C’est collocation obligée si vous vous un tant soit peu voir votre salaire. La vie est très chère en Irlande, contrairement aux idées reçues. Les loyers en explosion, il y a une vraie spéculation au niveau de l’immobilier. Les bonus sont souvent donnés sous forme de pizzas ou de bons. Les journées de travail sont intenses. Les pauses sont courtes, et le lunch break de 30 min peut devenir un quart d’heure quand il y a trop de monde à la cantine. Plus vous travaillez chez eux, plus vous perdez de l’argent. Votre dernier mois de salaire peut vous être sucré quand vous partez.C’est facile de voyager partout en Irlande en partant de Cork ou Dublin.
Pros
C’est facile de voyager partout en Irlande en partant de Cork ou Dublin
Cons
le salaire, cadence de travail, culture toxique d'exploitation
The management are inexperienced previous agents with no training and from what I have seen company seems to favour this as experienced people are passed over anyone great at their job will leave due to poor treatment. Salary is unrealistic and very few make it past probation also their feedback goals are 90% positive which is impossible. 1 of my starting class of 15 stayed after probation everyone else was fired no understanding for personal issues which they promote. I had 6 absences due to a car accident and sick family membeber was left go.despite have a decent customer return no lateness or abscences besides the above mentioned. The only pro is the bad treatment does mean team bonding happens fast
Pros
Team
Cons
Bad food. Bad policies
Great atmosphere (very friendly), excellent 👍 teams ( mine for sure is), various career opportunities if you work hard. Recently added some bonuses ( health insurance, etc.). Nice facilities. Lots of activités ( parties and social events). Shift pattern can be a challenge.
Excellent job culture, perfect for entry level positions. What I liked the most was the human interraction and communication with such a multicultural environment. Salary could be better though.
  1. Job Security & Advancement