Voxpro

Voxpro Management reviews

Ireland122 reviews
Voxpro is a chaotic work enviroment with no reliable management structure who demands much and offers little to its employees.

No true progression as cliques are rampant. Management views workers as disposable due to nature of call center work.
Mi sono trovato benissimo, ho conosciuto molte persone interessanti.
il lavoro era molto sostenibile e con pochissimo stress si raggiungeva l'obiettivi richiesti.
Pros
nella mensa si mangiava bene con prezzi ridotti
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
The worst company I've ever worked for.
Poor pay, poor benefits, poor management, poor culture, poor you if you end up working there.
The only "pro" will be on your badge after "Vox".
They promised too much that they never gave to u (like job opportunities, developing in job etc)

*It's very good for a new start but only for this.....

*Most of the managers don't know the structure and they don't want to help the agents

*Support for agents is poor IF they reply you

*Agents should do the job that it's outside for the work (like ask for everything, even if the time off!
OF COURSE it's very difficult to get it plus a manager asked me WHY I want time off!!!)

*No developing in the job

*Usually most of them refused to do their job (managers, support even if the agents)

*You belong (ha! ha! ha!).... this is actually a big joke....!!!! You never belong if you don't have "friends" you cannot move/develop!!!!

*Benefits? NONE!

*Bonus? You cannot meet the targets that they ask because usually someone or something disturbing your job. Managers usually push you to reach the highest target for their bonus...

*No sick day pay

*useless HR

and no I was not fired!!!!!
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
If you want to get experience and progress quickly,that the right place to be . Apart from it, stay away. Promotions at higher levels are shady and not transparent at all. It doesn't matter what you do,it matters who likes you
They claim to care about their employees but they are just another Abtran. They have been toying with employees for at least two years about a pay raise that never happened,
Azienda tranquilla, ambiente di lavoro rilassato. Certo, lo stipendio non è dei migliori, ma è un buon inizio per chi arriva in Irlanda.
Useless company!!!
No sick day pay

Silly management
Getting a time off is like hiking mount everest
Silly managers

useless HR

and no I was not fired
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Voxpro?
I have been working as a call center agent for few months at voxpro Airbnb. I did not last long, there is quite a pressure from the management because they are expecting a lot from you quality service. But pressuring someone is not the most efficient thing to do to make one’s improve so i left quickly. There is 3 weeks of theory training which I think are not really useful as soon as you’re giving your fist call.
Ich habe für über 1 Jahr in Voxpro gearbeitet. Der Gründer der Firma Dan Kieley ist immer für ein Gespräch offen. Sehr gates Teamwork, faire Bezahlung.
Even if you do your best they don't value you and you never know if you will have a job tomorrow. Don't make long term plans. It wasn't bad to work there but job uncertainty is terrible.
First days in Voxpro you feel like it's an amazing job and super fun... Well that's probably just the training, as trainers are very nice.

Then you go up to floor, with little to none support plus almost no experience and it's chaos. People don't care about customers, they usually disconnect the headsets so the customer can't hear anything and ends up hanging up. There's a high school vibe in where everyone critiques everyone for what they wear or how they talk.

Managers are useless, (don't bother applying as it will only be given to people who are friends with other managers and so), they always try to avoid work, so if you ask them for help they send you to or another department or to experts.

Experts, we call them Angels, and they just tell you a general response and that's it.

HR, they pretend they help you and that they support you but when you truly need them, or you've been sick, you're fu**ed as they care more of the money than your health.

Overall, I don't recommend whatsoever joining Voxpro as you'll be stressed for not getting the stats and they will give out to you threatening to fire you, but then to their colleagues they are very nice or to other CX's that they like, they don't pay attention to them.
Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.
Pros
management, colleagues, work environment
Cons
poor benefits
Great Place to work , good projects , multicultural environment. Balance work , personal life quite good. Management aND CAREER PROGRESSION ARE NOT THE BEST SIDE Of the company
Voxpro is a pretty typical call center. The atmosphere on the floor is excellent, but management can be less than competent, and god help you if you ever have to call in sick.
I work in the Bilingual Customer Service dpt, there are few things that I really have to say, management is not really organized, no reliable points of contact, no feedback.
no point in set holidays since they may get approved and the day after they are not.

Bonus are achievable, but for some excuse you don't get them... sometimes is technical... sometimes they don't know... they will get back to you... do they??

they do give you pizza vouchers! unfortunately those don't pay the bills or rent.

Growing in the company is quite impossible unless you know people.

Salary is quite low, plus when they have issue with the system and you can not login, you must take a photos to prove that you were at your desk, but still they take an hour out of salary.

Location is nice, but the public transport are a waste of time, you often end up taking a taxi during public holiday so basically you will work half day for nothing.

Nothing to say about the training, it was useful for my daily tasks.

The most embarrassing thing for a company like this? you must bring you own keyboard, the one they give are so old that keys get stuck while you are typing.

Apply only if you are desperate or first work experience.
Pros
easy task
Cons
everything else
Management and HR are terrible at their job. They always refuse to give your normal days off, you have to insist and insist to have a chance to have them.
You have to take screenshots of your schedule because they often messed it up.

I asked for a simple letter stating my employment status. I had to wait 4 days and the got the starting date wrong, so I have to ask for it again.

if you arrive 10 minutes late they took 1h from your salary, if you have to stay 20 minutes more to assist a customer they won't pay a dime.
Pros
easy job
Cons
management, schedule, location
Worst place to work. Only good thing was the team. Management all on power trips. No chance of progression unless you have friends in higher places. Would not reccommend.
Pros
Team
Cons
Unrealistic working hours. Booking Holidays. No chance of progression.
I don't recommend Voxpro at all.

No advancement was available for their employees.

No recognition, Management is very bad.

Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.

There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.