Voxpro

Voxpro Management reviews

Ireland118 reviews
Circus
The only good thing here is that you get to work with people from all around the world. Other than that can't even think of anything positive. The management only cares about the stats, rather than helping the customers or addressing your needs. HR covers management's back no matter what. As a result a huge staff turnover.
Pros
People you get to work with
Cons
Low salary. Unachievable bonuses. Poor management.
The high turn-over says it all
The high turn-over says it all. Even managers resign.
Irish laws regarding bank holidays are not respected

Bonus system is unfair.Pizzas instead of money. Some teams work with no team leaders for months. Some become leaders based on friendships alone. Some people go to specialized teams based on connections with leaders while the rest of the team have to be recruited based on tests and application first. Some leaders treat people badly, even people who do not respond directly to them.Some people have been forced to resign after being badly treated. They have reported it with no consequence. Some people are rewarded for their bad behaviour as long as they know the right persons to know.

High rate of depression, and even deaths related to work brushed under the carpet. The turn-over is high, so Voxpro always manages to keep a good image.

Company benefits are non-existent. Cork positions are in competition with Voxpro offices in 3rd-world countries: Bucharest, and Manilla. Voxpro have already shut down positions in the US.
Pros
Young people are fun to hang out with
Cons
little pay, responsibilities do not mach the salary, low benefits
You belong at voxpro till you don't
The management are inexperienced previous agents with no training and from what I have seen company seems to favour this as experienced people are passed over anyone great at their job will leave due to poor treatment. Salary is unrealistic and very few make it past probation also their feedback goals are 90% positive which is impossible. 1 of my starting class of 15 stayed after probation everyone else was fired no understanding for personal issues which they promote. I had 6 absences due to a car accident and sick family membeber was left go.despite have a decent customer return no lateness or abscences besides the above mentioned.

The only pro is the bad treatment does mean team bonding happens fast
Pros
Team
Cons
Bad food. Bad policies
Fun workplace
Good enough place to work. Management bad from my experience, made things up as they went along. Canteen food is usually bad. Met lots of nice people.
Disappointment and Frustration
Unfortunately this is a company that tries to live on a image that is not aligned with the reality at all.
They are only worried in "looking cool" on social media but seems to forget how important it is to live up to this image that they try to sell.

Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions,which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure.
There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately.

I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.

I want to believe that Voxpro is a company with potential to be good in the future, but they would need to start making drastic changes right now.
Pros
nice canteen
Cons
Poor Management - empty promises - no room for growth - very disorganized company
Relaxed job, great start into workforce but plan ahead
Worked at Voxpros Dublin office for 5months

The people are amazing and the workplace relaxed surrounded by a nice open office.

Perks are shallow and pay is okay for the work we did in our contract, same cannot be said for other contracts (Avoid Nest contract at all costs) unless you enjoy subpar pay for abuse.

There is progression internally but waiting for it will be a challenge in the monotony.

Hardest part of the job was finding meaning in work.

Again, plan ahead, do not stay longer than necessary.
Pros
Free fruit
Cons
Unrewarding job, management
Poor culture
Voxpro is, basically, customer support outsourced provider. The company culture is overly intimate, and management are intent on social power. Management and staff are poorly educated, and the environment is permanently stressed.
Poor enviroment
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Voxpro?
Not paid my last wage even when I gave my notice
Please be careful as they have not paid me my last paycheck and no one is getting back in touch with me. They're really unprofessional. I have worked for them for over 2 years and this is how they've treated me. By far the worst company I have worked for. Managers treat you really bad and walk all over you. No pay increase. Work ridiculous hours for very little pay. Very disorganized. Stay away.
Pros
Cons
Low pay. Don't pay your last pay they owe you.
Great place
I like working in Voxpro although I have been here for only 8 months, I think they try their best to help their employees in work related issues and sometimes personal issues too.
Fun workplace
Love the environment, especially in the Airbnb department.Full of young, easygoing people. Nice place to work overall.
Salary is not the best and few benefits,but things are changing and management is improving on that.
To many expectations, close to nothing in return
Basically another number on the salary sheet, do not take on board ideas, ask for solutions and never apply them, when issues are raised takes to long to be addressed and some are never addressed, just pushed aside.
Pros
Some health benefits, good managers
Cons
No flexibility from their side, no communication, work-life balance poor
Poor management
Very poor management, working with a system that breaks down a lot. Even logging in is a challenge. Training is laughable, which leads to regression. Poor work ethic is rewarded. Targets/bonus not reachable without cheating.
Pros
Nice colleagues
Cons
See description
productive and fun place
This place has a bad management; This place has a very good salary; this place has a very good workplace culture; this place has a lot of events; should have a better organization
Dismal
Be warned - voxpro only care about their clients needs. Thousands spent on interior design of the building rather than the staff. Avoid at all cost.
Pros
Ha
Cons
Salary, Management, scheduling, benefits
Call centre for Airbnb contract
Typical day at work

Taking calls and queries constantly, some escalations to security and technical teams

What you learned

How to listen “through” a clients expression of need to respond in a concise and helpful way

Insurance cover on French properties

Lots of young managers who are developing in their roles and dependent on their teams

Workplace culture

Dress culture allowed for lots of creativity and self expression

warm melting pot of human potential, from students in business management to jujitsu champions and writers, courteousness

Hardest part of the job

Keeping clients focused on their essential requirements so that they didn’t ask questions in one call covering the whole array of services on offer

Most enjoyable part of the job

Interacting with landlords who were placing their properties on the market for the first time – from country manors , domains and chateaux to chalets in the snow to cabins in the tropics.

Learning from these people that the new Airbnb worldwide concept was one they were willing or even happy to work with was like experiencing instances of grace.

Because in one product both the consumer and provider were interacting directly, willing to meet and share a moment in time as part of the exchange of goods for cash, a real sense of flow, direct acknowledgement of tenure and stewardship.
Pros
Friendly contact with clients
Cons
Pressure to minimise length of calls
Very bad company to work for
The management and logos are attracting, the emphasis on fast promotions and great atmosphere is appealing.
BUT: The employee reality is that the management team has no real skills and doesn't value individuals.

The promotion process is far from being transparent...

In case of initiative taking your work will be stolen, depreciated but actually used by higher management without recognition. No higher pay for overtime or weekends.

Management does not accept feedback nor listens to the employees, because 'they are worth better'.

Now because they are desperate to keep staff you might have a chance to be hired without experience. Run away after 6 months though.
Pros
Little micro management
Cons
No more free snacks. Bad management, no recognition, no financial reward
Openness to change and working for growth
What a typical day looks like after I go home with a good feeling: I gave coaching to my agents and made them see the importance of the procedures they are expected to follow, I might have received feedback or coaching myself and took it on board because I like to continuously improve myself as well, the lunch was loads of fun and after that we went to an important meeting with the client to report performance and trends we've spotted amongst the agents and in the cases. At the end of the day I had to deliver bad news to one of my agents, which is the hardest part of the job for me. I always try to improve people and motivate them by focussing on the positive. However, I understand that sometimes it's as important to deliver bad news and I've done this in an appropriate way I've fully mastered this skill. And in this instance again I've showed my skills because the agent took the feedback on board and together we came up with a plan to improve his case handling.
Pros
Opportunities to grow
Cons
Communication and dedication of (upper) management
Wouldn't recommend
Promises progression and development, but uses this as a way to get free work from people as in reality there is no room for progression here. The worst communication and management I have ever worked for. Overall the company is growing too fast for them to be able to keep up so instead of resolving current issues they just keep hiring people instead of working to keep current staff.
Pros
Relaxed environment, they hire good people to work with, just not good management
Cons
No sick pay, payslips always incorrect, communication is abysmal, and morale is low
Fun for a student who wants to start professionaly
In order to make your reading pleasant i'll try to make it as short as I can .
When you start, you'll see a busy but pleasant environment with people smiling and having fun .

After a few days/weeks you will understand what working in Cobra sales truly means .

You will be asked to deal with regular telesales job duty seeing managers wandering around with no purposes as they are not sales and won't be able to give you any advices or tips . They re just there in order to catch you if you're 2min late .

Regarding the job itself, it is not very complicated as the processes are not completely clear and are most of time broken .

But well, if you were counting on the system or on the managers to check for your actual sales, well better going have a drink as they won't help you at all .

Basically you will be asked to do your best and be the best with the kids tools you have . And don't be surprised, nobody will reward you for that , not even a tap on the back with a good job .

Because yes, you won't be promoted thanks to your work, only by your connections (5 promotions in a year, 4networking and complete pointless promotion as there is a huge lack of skills and regards towards their fellow comrades) .

I will summarize : If you re looking for an easy going job, your first job after school, well give it a go . Just be aware that when you leave and get in somewhere else, you'll see the difference...

If you're a professional, just run out of it, as the company is far from being professional .
Pros
Relax and easy
Cons
Management, system, promotion ranking etc.....
Short term starting job, why not?
Poor management, not great attention to people needs, despite a lot of managers and team leaders are always around. shifts not always communicated in advance, creating disappointment in workers, high turnover volume.
Pros
relationships with colleagues
Cons
low salary comparing to real airbnb workers