Voxpro Employee Review
Voxpro is a pretty typical call center. The atmosphere on the floor is excellent, but management can be less than competent, and god help you if you ever have to call in sick.
Ratings by category
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
never felt more like a number, management acts like they are your friend but if them numbers don't improve they will be on you, great benefits like GP and health care but not worth the stress, and my mental health suffered due to this pressure. I know all jobs are hard but this was a very thrown in in the deep end and sink or swim mentality. days can be very busy and some cases can drag on but gotta get them numbers up man
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 233 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Voxpro
- What is the interview process like at Voxpro?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Voxpro?4 people answered
- Does Voxpro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Does Voxpro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Voxpro do a…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Voxpro?3 people answered
- Is the training period paid?2 people answered
- What is the Voxpro employee discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Voxpro?2 people answered
- What is Voxpro sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Voxpro?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Voxpro Reviews by Job Title