Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Good place to work, but improvements needed

19 April 2016
A typical day in Voxpro, involved logging calls and emails and assisting customer with the Google Apps for Work Product. I managed to learn the complete suite of the product, but was advance in it Collaboration Suite, such as Google Drive, Google Calendar and Google Sites There's a good atmosphere inside the work place, and generally the people working their are good fun and make even the hardest days easier.
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Good atmosphere, interesting work for one day to the next
Cons
Pay could be better, lack of health benefits, sick days etc.
28 March 2019
Same role
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) - Dublin
I don't recommend Voxpro at all. No advancement was available for their employees. No recognition, Management is very bad. Unfortunately, this is a company that tries to live on an image that is not aligned with reality at all. Very poor management, internal communication is also very poor or even non-existent, unhealthy competitive environment, empty promises, career development is zero (on the contrary of what they are "pride" to say), unfairly treatment for people on same positions, which causes frustration etc, etc, etc. There is no a real structure. There are many good people working there, people who join full of hope to be in a great company and develop their career, but the reality is very different, unfortunately. I tried to stay there as long as I could, but at some point I had zero motivation to get up in the morning and go to work, it started even to affect my mental health.
1 September 2018
Same roleSame location
Technical Support for Google Apps for Business (Former Employee) - Cork
Management cheating and lying. Promise you promotion if you work hard but never keep it. Cancels earned bonus and firing pregnant women. Stay away as far as you can.
26 November 2020
Same location
Customer Service & Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) - Cork
Very busy, wry dynamic, very fast paced working environment. Good Management and fast track promotion possibilities for the ambitious types. Overall very impressive organisation.
Pros
Good benefits
  1. Good place to work, but improvements needed