Voxpro
Voxpro Employee Review

Best Management Ever

6 September 2019
In my contract I'm lucky to work with one of the best managers ever. Workplace culture is very supportive. Working with customers is not easy, but I enjoy working with my supervisors and colleagues.
17 September 2019
Same roleSame location
Fun place to work with great management and great colleagues. Chances to improve could be better and benefits as well (sick leave especially). It all depends on the contract really.
Pros
management, colleagues, work environment
Cons
poor benefits
8 June 2018
Same roleSame location
Love the environment, especially in the Airbnb department.Full of young, easygoing people. Nice place to work overall.
Salary is not the best and few benefits,but things are changing and management is improving on that.
4 June 2020
Same location
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.