Voxpro Employee Review
Appreciate the job atmosphere not the job itself
I have been working as a call center agent for few months at voxpro Airbnb. I did not last long, there is quite a pressure from the management because they are expecting a lot from you quality service. But pressuring someone is not the most efficient thing to do to make one’s improve so i left quickly. There is 3 weeks of theory training which I think are not really useful as soon as you’re giving your fist call.
Ratings by category
Managers useless no support what so ever. I uncovered what they do with adverts. They advertise jobs which do no exist just to state how great we are but really have no jobs. Bupa did it all the time. Avoid cork avoid voxpro
No pros but probably leaving was a pro
This was the worst job I ever had. The stress was constant. The work life balance was extremely poor. The work itself was very demanding and unrewarding. The targets often felt unreachable. Even when reached there was a constant pressure for more. Only one of my original starting group changed positions while working here and even at that it was a lateral move. The chance to progress within the company was always dangled in front of you from day one, but those opportunities never seemed to come around. There never seemed to be any good news in this place. In the end after a year and a half there, I left this job without a new job to go to. I just couldn't stand it any more.
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Voxpro. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 233 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Voxpro
- What is the interview process like at Voxpro?7 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Voxpro?4 people answered
- Does Voxpro allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?3 people answered
- Does Voxpro require pre-employment background checks? What kind of background check does Voxpro do a…3 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Voxpro?3 people answered
- Is the training period paid?2 people answered
- What is the Voxpro employee discount?2 people answered
- What interview questions do they ask at Voxpro?2 people answered
- What is Voxpro sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Voxpro?One person answered
See all questions and answers
Voxpro Reviews by Job Title