Vue Employee Reviews

Event Coordinator and Bar Manager
Manager (Former Employee) –  Dayton, OH12 October 2017
I was in charge of payroll, scheduling, inventory, stocking and also booking and organizing the events that we had. I also had to bartend and help manager when managers didn't show up for work.
This is a framework, not a place of work.
This is a framework, not a place of work. (Former Employee) –  This is a framework, not a place of work.17 May 2017
When I started working with Vue.js framework I feel something like a fresh air in my current tech stack of choice. I decided to find a place to work where I will be able to use Vue.js and other tools.
productive and fun environment
Waitress/Server (Current Employee) –  Etobicoke, ON5 November 2016
a great place to work with many sources of entertainment as it is an event centre. but it also challenges you. very flexible hours and the staff is amazing
Awful company!
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Norwich UK12 December 2014
Initially enjoyed the job; interacting with customers, fairly nice colleagues, decent discount and free tickets.
However, the management are terrible. They put no money into the cinema, with threadbare carpets and chairs, no new paint in probably over a decade. Its just awful to charge so much money and not investing into the product you sell.
Then there's the issue with up-selling, being constantly berated for not selling enough and being ranked each day with your colleagues is a joke. Not to mention the attempts at bribing us with bags of sweets to sell more, how condescending!
The actual job isn't too bad, basically cleaning screens and selling food and tickets. Straightforward and reasonably flexible hours. Only problem is when you rely on the job to pay your bills, as they often send you home early, ring you asking you to not come in and don't always allocate many hours when there are no big films out/not school holidays.
Pros
Free tickets, discount
Cons
Terrible management
the best job ever!
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KY15 February 2014
love working here great pay for the job great perks friendly co workers and fun being fine dining and upscale night life
Pros
fun
Cons
no benefits