Wallace Myers International Employee Reviews for Senior Recruitment ConsultantReview this company
Senior Recruitment Consultant1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 9 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
The quality of my colleagues and the company's very high standards make WMI unique in my opinion. There is a genuine top-down attitude of putting clients first and being non-negotiable when it comes to ethics. The company is growing rapidly which offers massive opportunity for career development and progression.
Tonnes of benefits from office massages to a good pension to sabbaticals
The company should shout a lot louder about the great things happening, and just how good this place is!
Was this review helpful?
See more jobs
Jobs at Wallace Myers InternationalSenior Recruitment Consultant positions
See more Wallace Myers International reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Wallace Myers International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 9 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Wallace Myers International
- What is the paid holiday policy like at Wallace Myers International? How many days do you get per ye…Answered by Wallace Myers International
- How should you prepare for an interview at Wallace Myers International?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Wallace Myers International?One person answered
- What is the interview process like?One person answered
- I am a Nigeria from west Africa, is it possible to get a job in the countries you advertised vacanci…