Walmart Employee Reviews in Cork, County CorkReview this company
Cork, County Cork1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 229,431 reviews
Job work-life balance
Indeed featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Walmart philosophy has been changing a lot and it is very concerned about it associates. There is a very good work environment and good management overall.
Good work/life balance
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Walmart?
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 229,431 reviews
Ratings by category
3.3 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.3 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
3.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.2 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare Walmart with
Questions about Walmart
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Walmart a better place to work?2 people answered
- What is the interview process like at Walmart?2 people answered
- Why would you want to work at Walmart?2 people answered
- What benefits does Walmart offer?One person answered
- Does Walmart allow for flexible working hours? Or are the hours set?One person answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Walmart?One person answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Walmart?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Walmart? What are the steps along the way…One person answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Walmart?One person answered
- What is Walmart sick leave policy? How many sick days do you get per year?