WaterWipes

WaterWipes Employee Reviews

Ireland8 reviews
I've been with the company for a few months now and have yo say my experience has been excellent, I feel really well looked after. Everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel part of the team.
If you are good at what you do and treat others with respect at all times you will succeed in WaterWipes. After years of only joining companies after the party is over it has been a tremendous opportunity to help this company’s monumental growth. After 25 years it has been a privilege to work with principled and capable leadership as they stride through repeated successes.
Pros
Capability x Attitude^2 = Success
Cons
B+S <zero
It's great to be a part of such a growing innovative Irish company and to be one of many new starters across different functions. The interview process was very professional and thorough with a clear outline at every stage of what the next step would be. Since joining I was immediately struck by how thorough the on-boarding process was and how welcome I was made to feel. The team have been very supportive and approachable and my experience so far has been very positive.
Pros
Opportunities for career progression as business is growing
If there is one advice I can give anyone thinking about joining this company, don’t do it. I joined under previous management and it was a great place to work. For some reason the owner changed Management and the company has gone downhill ever since. Management is prehistoric and bullying is rife. I had to quit for my health and well being.
Worked for 3/4 months, 12 hour shifts, unless you get on a team you might not get hours. Money is very bad considering the long hours and work. Wouldn’t recommend working here.
I joined waterwipes as it was close to home and I was used to commuting to dublin. I took a 10k drop in salary and explained it to myself as no more sitting on the m50 or diesel and being able to leave the house at 830 and being back home at 515 in the evening.

The place is a shambles and senior management are either lying through their teeth (over a year promising that they were going to start rolling out benefits for everyone) or they actually dont care about their staff.

I dont care if you read this and think ahh hes just a disgruntled employee - go on linkedin and look at how many people join but only stay 9 months to a year before leaving - that should make up your mind.
I was unfairly missed treated at water wipes. I didn't even get a week's notice or a week's pay when I was told by recruitment plus that I didn't have anymore shifts. They did this over the phone and I didn't have a chance to stand up for myself. I told people at water wipes that I have aspergers. As well as recruitment plus. They think I was stupid.
Mostly an easy job to do, packing products or building pallets for 12 hours. The work is basic, you're either standing at the line packing or somewhat moving at the pallet builder. The bad part is that some people are sort of privileged and usually don't break a sweat, while others break their back. And this is from someone who was on the sidelines.
Pros
Fixed work time, easy job
Cons
Unstable shifts, privileged workers