WaterWipes
WaterWipes Employee Review

Entrepreneurial growing Irish company

16 June 2020
It's great to be a part of such a growing innovative Irish company and to be one of many new starters across different functions. The interview process was very professional and thorough with a clear outline at every stage of what the next step would be. Since joining I was immediately struck by how thorough the on-boarding process was and how welcome I was made to feel. The team have been very supportive and approachable and my experience so far has been very positive.
Pros
Opportunities for career progression as business is growing
22 May 2020
Marketing (Current Employee) - Drogheda
I've been with the company for a few months now and have yo say my experience has been excellent, I feel really well looked after. Everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel part of the team.
14 March 2020
Engineer (Former Employee) - Drogheda, Ireland
If there is one advice I can give anyone thinking about joining this company, don’t do it. I joined under previous management and it was a great place to work. For some reason the owner changed Management and the company has gone downhill ever since. Management is prehistoric and bullying is rife. I had to quit for my health and well being.
13 February 2020
General Operative (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
Worked for 3/4 months, 12 hour shifts, unless you get on a team you might not get hours. Money is very bad considering the long hours and work. Wouldn’t recommend working here.