WaterWipes
WaterWipes Employee Review

Good hours and pay, provided you work

9 October 2018
Mostly an easy job to do, packing products or building pallets for 12 hours. The work is basic, you're either standing at the line packing or somewhat moving at the pallet builder. The bad part is that some people are sort of privileged and usually don't break a sweat, while others break their back. And this is from someone who was on the sidelines.
Pros
Fixed work time, easy job
Cons
Unstable shifts, privileged workers
13 February 2020
Same roleSame location
General Operative (Former Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
Worked for 3/4 months, 12 hour shifts, unless you get on a team you might not get hours. Money is very bad considering the long hours and work. Wouldn’t recommend working here.
16 June 2020
Same location
Innovation Project Manager (Current Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
It's great to be a part of such a growing innovative Irish company and to be one of many new starters across different functions. The interview process was very professional and thorough with a clear outline at every stage of what the next step would be. Since joining I was immediately struck by how thorough the on-boarding process was and how welcome I was made to feel. The team have been very supportive and approachable and my experience so far has been very positive.
Pros
Opportunities for career progression as business is growing
22 May 2020
Same location
Marketing (Current Employee) - Drogheda
I've been with the company for a few months now and have yo say my experience has been excellent, I feel really well looked after. Everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel part of the team.