WaterWipes
WaterWipes Employee Review

If you work for this company it will work for you

9 September 2020
If you are good at what you do and treat others with respect at all times you will succeed in WaterWipes. After years of only joining companies after the party is over it has been a tremendous opportunity to help this company’s monumental growth. After 25 years it has been a privilege to work with principled and capable leadership as they stride through repeated successes.
Pros
Capability x Attitude^2 = Success
Cons
B+S <zero
14 March 2020
Same role
Engineer (Former Employee) - Drogheda, Ireland
If there is one advice I can give anyone thinking about joining this company, don’t do it. I joined under previous management and it was a great place to work. For some reason the owner changed Management and the company has gone downhill ever since. Management is prehistoric and bullying is rife. I had to quit for my health and well being.
16 June 2020
Innovation Project Manager (Current Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
It's great to be a part of such a growing innovative Irish company and to be one of many new starters across different functions. The interview process was very professional and thorough with a clear outline at every stage of what the next step would be. Since joining I was immediately struck by how thorough the on-boarding process was and how welcome I was made to feel. The team have been very supportive and approachable and my experience so far has been very positive.
Pros
Opportunities for career progression as business is growing
22 May 2020
Marketing (Current Employee) - Drogheda
I've been with the company for a few months now and have yo say my experience has been excellent, I feel really well looked after. Everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel part of the team.