WaterWipes
WaterWipes Employee Review

Worst choice I made in my career was taking this job

10 November 2019
I joined waterwipes as it was close to home and I was used to commuting to dublin. I took a 10k drop in salary and explained it to myself as no more sitting on the m50 or diesel and being able to leave the house at 830 and being back home at 515 in the evening.

The place is a shambles and senior management are either lying through their teeth (over a year promising that they were going to start rolling out benefits for everyone) or they actually dont care about their staff.

I dont care if you read this and think ahh hes just a disgruntled employee - go on linkedin and look at how many people join but only stay 9 months to a year before leaving - that should make up your mind.
16 June 2020
Innovation Project Manager (Current Employee) - Drogheda, County Louth
It's great to be a part of such a growing innovative Irish company and to be one of many new starters across different functions. The interview process was very professional and thorough with a clear outline at every stage of what the next step would be. Since joining I was immediately struck by how thorough the on-boarding process was and how welcome I was made to feel. The team have been very supportive and approachable and my experience so far has been very positive.
Pros
Opportunities for career progression as business is growing
22 May 2020
Marketing (Current Employee) - Drogheda
I've been with the company for a few months now and have yo say my experience has been excellent, I feel really well looked after. Everyone has gone out of their way to make me feel part of the team.
14 March 2020
Engineer (Former Employee) - Drogheda, Ireland
If there is one advice I can give anyone thinking about joining this company, don’t do it. I joined under previous management and it was a great place to work. For some reason the owner changed Management and the company has gone downhill ever since. Management is prehistoric and bullying is rife. I had to quit for my health and well being.